Unbreakable Block is Breakable

American2050

So... I'm having a problem with a block I made. I set it as "unbreakable" so it's like Bedrock.

However a Wither can still destroy it, not with a regular attack, but if the Wither can't see me and starts shooting enchanted heads, those break my blocks.

What could the problem be?

PS: I'm now adding the method canEntityDestroy but that's a temporary fix, as it still means that my block is somehow still breakable by other means.

PS2: Not even having that method helps.

Edited by American2050

10 minutes ago, ZombieHDGaming said:

You have to increase explosion resistance.

I went from this.setResistance(6000000.0F); to this.setResistance(600000000.0F); (adding two 0) that didn't do it...

I now added this other method:

@Override
	public boolean canDropFromExplosion(Explosion explosion) {
		return false;
	}

and apparently does the trick. From what I saw on the Wither code itself, it's there where it says that Wither can't destroy certain blocks, so it's not because block is set as unbreakable, but because of those lines on the Wither Code.

Wither code:

public static boolean canDestroyBlock(Block blockIn)
    {
        return blockIn != Blocks.BEDROCK && blockIn != Blocks.END_PORTAL && blockIn != Blocks.END_PORTAL_FRAME && blockIn != Blocks.COMMAND_BLOCK && blockIn != Blocks.REPEATING_COMMAND_BLOCK && blockIn != Blocks.CHAIN_COMMAND_BLOCK && blockIn != Blocks.BARRIER;
    }

Edited by American2050

Did you try the Block#setBlockUnbreakable method in combination with the Block#canEntityDestroy method? 

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/