Minecraft Fails to Load

Ok, so I reinstalled Optifine to make sure that wasn't the problem, but it still won't load.

The launcher said

"The game crashed whilst initializing game
The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.VerifyError: Bad return type"

crash report:

https://pastebin.com/ycTuDw0C

fml-client-latest.log:

https://pastebin.com/0sBZ610M

You still have mods for the wrong version installed.

1. [18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B4.jar

Delete your mods folder and try again.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Okay, deleting the mods folder and reinstalling forge seemed to do the trick. Without any mods, it ran fine. However, as soon as I dragged the latest version of Optifine into the mods folder, when I tried to launch the forge version, it again, came up black.

crash report:

https://pastebin.com/LkArCJph

fml-client-latest.log:

https://pastebin.com/kJu0mVg5

[18:45:15] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.0.2253 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading

[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B4.jar
[18:45:15] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Loading tweaker optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker from OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B4.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy Railcraft_1.10.2-10.0.1.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in Railcraft_1.10.2-10.0.1.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy worldedit-forge-mc1.11-6.1.6-dist.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in worldedit-forge-mc1.11-6.1.6-dist.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy worldedit-forge-mc1.7.10-6.0-beta-01.jar
[18:45:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in worldedit-forge-mc1.7.10-6.0-beta-01.jar

Are you kidding me?
Seriously dude... There are only so many times we can say Minecraft Mods DO NOT WORK ON DIFFERENT MINECRAFT VERSIONS!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Where are these phantom mods? The only item in the mod folder is Optifine. If there's somewhere else that mods exist in the tree, tell me. Did you read the body of the last reply? I deleted the entire mods folder and made a new mods folder. The only thing I put in there was Optifine. I made sure there weren't hidden files. I'm not trying to be arrogant, I'm trying to understand. If there *is* another place the mods need to be deleted from, I'm not aware of it, and I'd be grateful if you told me how to fully uninstall these mods. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I ask if there's another place where Forge looks for mods due to the fact that there was no other mods in the mod folder and somehow the fml-client-latest.log finds these mods that have long since been deleted.

Edited by Ardenmorsolias

THere is no 'other' place, it's loading from the default mods folder:  C:/Users/tkawasaki/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods/OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B4.jar

I'm still comfused. There is, at least visually nothing else in the mods folder besides the latest  Optifine .jar file. If there are hidden files, I don't see them either, I have show hidden files on. Is it possible that when it says that location, it means that it is trying to access that now, nonexistent location? Please explain.

What is the name of this "latest" optifine.jar, that you are using?
The latest I could find at the official webpage is OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_B7.jar

16 minutes ago, Ardenmorsolias said:

Is it possible that when it says that location, it means that it is trying to access that now, nonexistent location?

No. It exists, and it is loaded.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

Are you sure that you downloaded the jar from the official webpage?

If not, could be somebody just renaming the 1.7 version to match 1.11, to troll.

Try deleting the mods folder again, but try and use the second-latest file.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

43 minutes ago, Ardenmorsolias said:

I'm still comfused. There is, at least visually nothing else in the mods folder besides the latest  Optifine .jar file. If there are hidden files, I don't see them either, I have show hidden files on. Is it possible that when it says that location, it means that it is trying to access that now, nonexistent location? Please explain.

Post a screenshot of what you THINK is your mods folder.

I am very sure that I downloaded the official jar from the webpage. https://optifine.net/home, right?

SaR8Lwn.png

Also, why would it work when there is nothing in that folder, but when I put the .jar folder for Optifine in it, it decided to not work? Shouldn't the same mods that supposedly are there also stop it from working?

Edited by Ardenmorsolias

No idea, Optifine is one of the evil mods we reluctantly support. He edits a lot of Minecraft internals and hes closed source we have no idea what he is doing.

It's on him to be compatible with us.