Finding blocks connected to a start position

Jay Avery

It's kind of hard to describe this in an abstract way so I'll just give my specific example: I'm trying to do various things with trees (e.g. make a whole tree fall when the trunk breaks) that require 'finding' every log and leaf block that's part of the tree. I'm just having trouble figuring out the most efficient way to do that.

My first (obvious) idea was to just search a cuboid of co-ordinates, checking every block and selecting it if it's log or leaves. The trouble with this is that it risks selecting blocks that belong to other nearby trees, plus it involves probably checking the state of loads of unnecessary air blocks which is surely bad for performance.

A better idea would be some kind of cleverer searching that moves from one block to the next and stops if it hits air. But I don't really know how I would begin making something like this - something like recursion to check all adjacent blocks at each block? Maybe that would end up being just a performance heavy as the first option, I don't know!

My best idea to avoid bringing down blocks from nearby trees is to keep a count of how many leaves have been selected and just stop after a certain limit is reached. But that means that whatever searching method I use needs to start from the centre of the tree and work outwards evenly, otherwise it risks selecting all the leaves from one side of a cuboid and leaving loads behind (or similar issues).

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? Examples of similar functionality would be appreciated, as would information about this stuff in general coding terms (I feel like 3D searching algorithms are surely something that people will have studied a lot, but I have no idea how to find out about that, I'm just a self-taught amateur).

Edit: An update for anyone who's interested. I've made a searching algorithm that finds all connected trunk blocks, and connected leaves up to a certain count, starting closest to the trunk. I use it in this method, (and use the search results to make all the tree blocks fall). If anyone has ideas on how to improve the performance I'd be grateful - I know I've used several different collections to keep track of all the checking but I couldn't think of any way to reduce that further.

Edited by Jay Avery

TL;DR: You can't insure you only get this tree's leaves. But you can get all of the log blocks.

Every log in a tree is connected to every other log in one of the following ways:

Up

North

South

East

West

NE

NW

SE

SW

Up+North

Up+South

Up+East

Up+West

Up+NE

Up+NW

Up+SE

Up+SW

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

On 2017-03-15 at 10:52 AM, Draco18s said:

TL;DR: You can't insure you only get this tree's leaves. But you can get all of the log blocks.

Every log in a tree is connected to every other log in one of the following ways:

Up

North

South

East

West

NE

NW

SE

SW

Up+North

Up+South

Up+East

Up+West

Up+NE

Up+NW

Up+SE

Up+SW

How exactly would you determine a logs neighbor/s?

4 hours ago, clowcadia said:

How exactly would you determine a logs neighbor/s?

Like I get any other block.

world.getBlock(pos) only with an offset in a direction. world.getBlock(pos.offset(facing))

#Seriously? #NotThatHard

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

I understand, i just thought there were premade methods in block/blockstates. it would be nice upon building trees there would be a setlist in array of all tree blocks that belong to one tree, like when u chop down all logs of tree all the tree leaves brake. there must be something like that in code somewhere

There isn't.

</thread>

I think its in BlockLeaves

the code is hard to understand though

public void updateTick(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, Random rand)
    {
        if (!worldIn.isRemote)
        {
            if (((Boolean)state.getValue(CHECK_DECAY)).booleanValue() && ((Boolean)state.getValue(DECAYABLE)).booleanValue())
            {
                int i = 4;
                int j = 5;
                int k = pos.getX();
                int l = pos.getY();
                int i1 = pos.getZ();
                int j1 = 32;
                int k1 = 1024;
                int l1 = 16;

if (this.surroundings == null)
                {
                    this.surroundings = new int[32768];
                }

if (worldIn.isAreaLoaded(new BlockPos(k - 5, l - 5, i1 - 5), new BlockPos(k + 5, l + 5, i1 + 5)))
                {
                    BlockPos.MutableBlockPos blockpos$mutableblockpos = new BlockPos.MutableBlockPos();

for (int i2 = -4; i2 <= 4; ++i2)
                    {
                        for (int j2 = -4; j2 <= 4; ++j2)
                        {
                            for (int k2 = -4; k2 <= 4; ++k2)
                            {
                                IBlockState iblockstate = worldIn.getBlockState(blockpos$mutableblockpos.setPos(k + i2, l + j2, i1 + k2));
                                Block block = iblockstate.getBlock();

if (!block.canSustainLeaves(iblockstate, worldIn, blockpos$mutableblockpos.setPos(k + i2, l + j2, i1 + k2)))
                                {
                                    if (block.isLeaves(iblockstate, worldIn, blockpos$mutableblockpos.setPos(k + i2, l + j2, i1 + k2)))
                                    {
                                        this.surroundings[(i2 + 16) * 1024 + (j2 + 16) * 32 + k2 + 16] = -2;
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        this.surroundings[(i2 + 16) * 1024 + (j2 + 16) * 32 + k2 + 16] = -1;
                                    }
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    this.surroundings[(i2 + 16) * 1024 + (j2 + 16) * 32 + k2 + 16] = 0;
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }

for (int i3 = 1; i3 <= 4; ++i3)
                    {
                        for (int j3 = -4; j3 <= 4; ++j3)
                        {
                            for (int k3 = -4; k3 <= 4; ++k3)
                            {
                                for (int l3 = -4; l3 <= 4; ++l3)
                                {
                                    if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16] == i3 - 1)
                                    {
                                        if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16 - 1) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16 - 1) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16] = i3;
                                        }

if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16 + 1) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16 + 1) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16] = i3;
                                        }

if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16 - 1) * 32 + l3 + 16] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16 - 1) * 32 + l3 + 16] = i3;
                                        }

if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16 + 1) * 32 + l3 + 16] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16 + 1) * 32 + l3 + 16] = i3;
                                        }

if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + (l3 + 16 - 1)] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + (l3 + 16 - 1)] = i3;
                                        }

if (this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16 + 1] == -2)
                                        {
                                            this.surroundings[(j3 + 16) * 1024 + (k3 + 16) * 32 + l3 + 16 + 1] = i3;
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }

int l2 = this.surroundings[16912];

if (l2 >= 0)
                {
                    worldIn.setBlockState(pos, state.withProperty(CHECK_DECAY, Boolean.valueOf(false)), 4);
                }
                else
                {
                    this.destroy(worldIn, pos);
                }
            }
        }
    }

I have been interested in doing this, as well, and got some code working a few days ago that broke the logs for any tree. I was using a HarvestEvent. I was just letting the leaves decay on their own. I got sidetracked trying to re-place the logs horizontally on the ground, and now it's all messy and not working at the moment.

clowcadia, it's pretty clear that code from BlockLeaves isn't checking some predefined data about which leaves belong to any particular tree. I haven't gone through in detail, but it looks like it's just checking a 4x4x4 area around the leaf block in question to see if that area contains a block that can sustain leaves (i.e., a log block). You could do something similar and just break every leaf within 4 blocks of each log in the tree.

A more promising direction would be looking at the world gen classes to see how trees are generated. If you're cutting down an oak log, you can do a scan that mimics how the world generator places oak trees and destroy all the leaves in that area.

wow seams like we are working on the exact same thing, realisting wood chopper haha

yea that a good idea, one of my next steps is to place the log onthe ground with a tree leaves (i just realized to match the tree leave structure will be difficult, i was just gonna do block like bush, but not realistic enough), and then i am gonna take a look at the leaf connection to a tree

45 minutes ago, Daeruin said:

You could do something similar and just break every leaf within 4 blocks of each log in the tree.

That would strip other, nearby trees of their leaves, leaving bare logs.

38 minutes ago, clowcadia said:

wow seams like we are working on the exact same thing, realisting wood chopper haha

Because it's soooo unique...

Seriously, *I* wrote a tree-killing algorithm three years ago.  And I wasn't even the first.  TerrafirmaCraft and RotaryCraft both did it before I did.

Ok simple explanation, however I don't know if it's still needed.

Every Log that is beeing broken informs all leaves in a specific range of this, the Leaves check then if there are any other Logs in range that can maintain them.

If not its decay tag will be changed to true, this means you can simply check for leaves having their decay tag set to true.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, clowcadia said:

cant figure out how get that to work

if(getBlock(pos).isLeaves(getIBS(pos),this.test.world,pos) && (BlockLeaves)getIBS(pos).getValue(CHECK_DECAY)){

CHECK_DECAY is in red

7 minutes ago, clowcadia said:

I dotn want to create a new topic for this, as my issues is with he the same theme..

Your problem on that line is a simple java error, nothing to do with this issue. CHECK_DECAY is a static field in the BlockLeaves class, so unless your code is in a subclass of BlockLeaves, you need to explicitly refer to the class the field is in.

An update for anyone who's interested. I've made a searching algorithm that finds all connected trunk blocks, and connected leaves up to a certain count, starting closest to the trunk. I use it in this method, (and use the search results to make all the tree blocks fall). If anyone has ideas on how to improve the performance I'd be grateful - I know I've used several different collections to keep track of all the checking but I couldn't think of any way to reduce that further.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have made a post shader with all of it's files (in post and program) being finished, it's just an edited creeper post shader for now. How do I load it ingame?  Minecraft.getInstance().gameRenderer.loadEffect(new ResourceLocation("thedefused:shaders/post/creep.json")); This just gives an error due to it trying to find program in minecraft:shaders/program However, I have seen multiple mods use post shaders. how?
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.