[RESOLVED] Having trouble adding sounds

maaatin

EDIT: I FIXED IT! :D

EDIT:

I know WHAT the problem is. I just need a quick tip on how to fix it. I am certain the problem is that I am doing something wrong when adding my sound to the sound pool. See the Technical_EventSounds class below, that is where I am doing this. I know this is the problem because I switched out mod.technical.beep for mob.zombie.say in the ItemScanner class and when I right clicked with it, it made zombie noises. So the sounds are being PLAYED correctly. The problem is I don't know how to add sounds. I've looked through several tutorials, all have not been very clear. Any help is appreciated!  :)

I followed the tutorial for sounds on the wiki. I've been working for hours trying to get the sounds to work but to no avail. Is the tutorial out of date? Any advice on the best way to add sounds to my mod? Thanks!