How Forge exactly works

CrazyGriefer1337

Hello,

I was wondering how Forge worked. Where is the JAR downloaded? Since the normal minecraft.jar doesn't include any interfaces for importing classes from mods, I thought it wouldn't be possible to only use a JSON?

I know Forge.jar is downloaded somewhere in the "libraries"-folder, but where exactly? And I'd like to know how the MDK works exactly. Wouldn't it work to use the normal java compiler via "javac -jar"?

How is a mod assembled? The gradle.bat doesn't include any interfaces for a java-compiler. Does it start an extern jar which compiles the mod class by class and then just assembles the files into a JAR Forge can use?

Oh and, since I'm Austrian, I could translate Forge into German. And the "special" language we speak in Austria. Minecraft has that language too, but I don't think that even the German guys here would understand it. "Austrian" is pretty difficult, we speak like a mix of English, German, and some language no one understands.

I want a DETAILED explanation, I know how it works. It just imports mods or assembles them. But I want to know how it exactly works. I have a bit Java knowledge and I'm good at understanding code in almost every programming language. So, you can spam me with commands. 

~CrazyGriefer1337

Post Skriptum: I have a bit knowledge in Java, very much in Batch, very little in HTML, a bit JSON, a bit XML, and I can print a message in C++. That means, I could, if the stupid IDE wouldn't refuse to understand C++-commands.

Post Post Skriptum: I know it really doesn't belong here, but it would be nice if you could post some easy-to-use-compiler for C++. I only needs something that can convert files into the code the computer understands.

Post Post Skriptum: Sorry for spamming Post Skriptums.

If you can't give a very detailed explanation, ignore this topic.

Oh, and I wrote some kind of engine for all Batch software I made. It includes a Forge interface, and a tool for managing Sourcecode in every language.

Don't expect any download links, it's not that great, it's in German, and the license and the copyright-protection makes copying impossible.