Forge mods for replacing Bukkit plugins

LizNet

I've searched a server that supports both, the Bukkit plugins and the Forge mods but apparently there's none at the moment of writing. So what I'm asking for is that I want to know if there's an alternative mods to replace the plugins I need for my server. I'll update the list when I found a compatible mod for that plugin.

I'm using Minecraft version 1.10.2 (might update to 1.11 if there's enough support for it)

My plugins are:

ClearLag (important, my server isn't a super-xeon-server powerful)

Dynmap (important, I totally need a map) [DynmapForge]

WorldEdit (not so important, but it's good for a little "fixing")

GiantTrees (kinda important, this is one of my servers "trademarks" and people really like it)

WorldBorder (very important, needed for pre-generating a circle shaped map)

EntityWatch (important for same reasons that ClearLag)

KeepDeathDrop (important because of ClearLag) [GraveStone Mod]

PurpleIRC (not so important, used only to merge two minecraft servers chat)

BackupManager (kinda important, you never know what might happen)

UltimateCore (not so important, only used for nice messages for player events. also causes lag) [SpongeForge with Nucleus]

PetMaster (not important)

WorldGuard (important, I don't want to know what kind of things the players try to do) [SpongeForge with FoxGuard]

Best solution is to be able to run both, the Forge and the Bukkit, but if that's not possible anymore then I'll switch fully to Forge. I originally posted this to the Minecraft Forum but then realize that here, on the Forge forums, might be a little more knowledge about Forge... I've never ran Forge server before so any tricks and tips are also welcome.

Thanks you guys in advance!

Spoiler

For moderators: If there's better place to this, please move or tell me.

Edited by LizNet

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.

For keepdeathdrop, you could try the gravestone mod...

For the others, you could just do a quick google search, or are you lazy and post here just to make other people do that for you...

Apparently I'm addicted to these forums and can't help but read all the posts. So if I somehow help you, please click the "Like This" button, it helps.

On 16.2.2017 at 7:07 AM, Leomelonseeds said:

For keepdeathdrop, you could try the gravestone mod...

For the others, you could just do a quick google search, or are you lazy and post here just to make other people do that for you...

Thanks, I'll check that and report back if it's the one!

For the laziness, are you refering to dynmap? Last time I checked there was only unofficial version for MC 1.9.4, though it worked, it also glitched/bugged a lot. I checked it now and seems that it's updated to 1.10.2, so it's my bad it isn't on the list. I've googled already for other corresponding mods, but it's difficult to google mods if you don't know their names, like I said before, this is first time for me setting up a Forge server. I've planned this server upgrade for months now, so I'm done some research already.

EDIT :

Tried the Grave Stone Mod and it's great, thanks again!

Edited by LizNet

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FTB Utilities has WorldBorder and Backup functions.

Optifine and betterfps help with Lag.

Minefactoryreloaded has sacred/mega rubber trees they are literally GiantTrees. Unfortunately there's no minefactoryreloaded for 1.10.2 yet so you'll have to settle with biomes of plenty sacred oak saplings for GiantTrees.

Edited by Lgk