[1.11.2] Entity Animation

LogicTechCorp

I am not to great with animating entities and would like some help. I have an entity that has blades that spin while it attacks. The entity also has a cooldown between attacks. I would like for the blades to start out slowly and increase in speed and once the entity hits the mid point of its attack I want the blades to decrease in speed and stop until the next attack is ready. I already have the attacking and cooldown in place and just need the animation to complete the entity. Can you help me figure this out or point me in the right direction? All help is appreciated.

I have the animation now working but there seems to be a desync issue. When the entity is spinning it is supposed to deflect projectiles which works when it is first spawned but when I reload the world it doesn't work correctly. Example, I can shoot it when it is not spinning and it deflects the arrow or I shoot it when it is spinning and it gets hurt.

Model:

https://github.com/LogicTechCorp/NetherEx/blob/1.11.x/src/main/java/nex/client/model/entity/ModelSpinout.java

Entity:

https://github.com/LogicTechCorp/NetherEx/blob/1.11.x/src/main/java/nex/entity/monster/EntitySpinout.java