I have been attempting to get my mods working for the past 3 hours and i'm at my wits end.

Title says it all, i've been trying to get my little modpack working for my brother and I and I have been having no luck what so ever.

Whenever I start up forge (1.7.10 fyi), I get nothing. Just a launcher that says an unexpected error has occurred and that the game has crashed. No Error report, no crash log, not even a damn starup log.

So I try the old launcher, and have a little more luck. There it says that some of my mods have no "Mcannotation" and that they may cause problems. I remove those mods and their dependencies, and the same damn thing happens. Only now it's with 20+ mods that I know have no problems.

After that I tried everything, from restarting my computer to reinstalling java and Minecraft. I've tried switching Forge releases (1.7.10 latest to recommended). I've tried isolating which mod causes my problems. I get no answers. The only thing that works is literately removing EVERYTHING from my mods, everything from Optifine too Thuamcraft. Can't fucking use. The worse part is that the same modpack, with the same mods, with the same version of forge works on my brother's brand new PC that i just built for him last week. Even worse is that just a few short months ago, the modpack was working just fine!

Now I stand before you, a broken user who is beyond pissed off. Please help me, I have no idea what's going on.

My Mods list: http://pastebin.com/cHaYx0jL

The error report from the old launcher: http://pastebin.com/DauDjaed

My PC Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WfcHGf

Please just fucking help me, I am so ready too just give up now.

Just leaving a quote from diesieben07 that I saw yesterday. Pretty sure this is the problem.

Who am I? Me?

I am NEW to Minecraft Modding, but NOT NEW to Java. I have recently found an interest in doing this, and I'm having much fun thus far!

I am interested in getting active within this community.

Nice to meet you fellow mod developer, hope you're having a wonderful and challenging day!

• Guest locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
    • It is an issue with quark - update it to this build: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/quark/files/3642325
    • Remove Instant Massive Structures Mod from your server     Add new crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.