[1.10.2]NetherBiomes

Mark136

Hello All, I'm building a huge RPG mod.(and finally updated it to 1.10.2)

but i'm currently stuck at the part where i need to create NetherBiomes.

Overworld biomes are relatively easy to add. but i have no idea how to begin with the netherbiomes.

I want some parts of the nether(biomes) to generate my custom block instead of netherrack. with some flowers and  trees.

can someone give me some intructions on what classes i need to create to create biomes in the nether?

my Mod: Extended RPG [W.I.P]

This topic has come up within the last year, so a Google search should show you the earlier discussion(s) to get you started.

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.

Hello All, I'm building a huge RPG mod.(and finally updated it to 1.10.2) but i'm currently stuck at the part where i need to create NetherBiomes.

Overworld biomes are relatively easy to add. but i have no idea how to begin with the netherbiomes.

I want some parts of the nether(biomes) to generate my custom block instead of netherrack. with some flowers and  trees.

can someone give me some intructions on what classes i need to create to create biomes in the nether?

I am working on a Nether Biome mod. Take a look: https://github.com/LogicTechCorp/NetherEx. Please do not copy-paste.

ok, got it to work. the only problem i have with this. is that the biomes are way to small. sometimes its like 1 or 2 chunks big per biome. where can i change that so they got the size of a overworld Biome?

is this bug because of (if you travel through the nether like 100 meters and you build a portal again to go through the overworld. and al the meters you traveled wil be multiplied by 7.( so you have moved 700 meters away).) and the biome uses this type of calculation too. or is there something wrong with my code?

i unregistered and registered the nether so I can add my own worldProvider. something LogicTechCorp also did in his code. and I have copied(and changed a little bit) the vanilla GenLayer/Providers Stuff.

everything is working( except a little bit lag in the nether and the XXS biomes

ok, got it to work. the only problem i have with this. is that the biomes are way to small. sometimes its like 1 or 2 chunks big per biome. where can i change that so they got the size of a overworld Biome?

is this bug because of (if you travel through the nether like 100 meters and you build a portal again to go through the overworld. and al the meters you traveled wil be multiplied by 7.( so you have moved 700 meters away).) and the biome uses this type of calculation too. or is there something wrong with my code?

i unregistered and registered the nether so I can add my own worldProvider. something LogicTechCorp also did in his code. and I have copied(and changed a little bit) the vanilla GenLayer/Providers Stuff.

everything is working( except a little bit lag in the nether and the XXS biomes

Post your current ChunkProvider code. I had a similar issue with really small biomes, in my project a few weeks ago that I managed to fix. Need to see all of your biomesForGeneration setters, to see if you are facing the same issue that I had.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

Solved. thanks. i used a wrong setter for BiomeForGeneration. :P

only thing what i need to do is to generate trees and tall grass in the nether.

Well, as I mentioned in a previous post just today, I have an IWorldGenerator that places various trees for me, in a custom WorldType, WorldProvider, ChunkProvider etc. The actual dimension is heavily similar to the Nether, literally just stone instead of netherrack and so forth. You can find the link to said IWorldGenerator, in said thread.

As for the grass: How much of the grass do you want to spawn? If you want it to spawn quite a bit, but not take too much resources, I'd recommend you bake it directly into your chunkprovider.

In my own chunkprovider, I have a pseudo-dirt block that changes itself to grass|dirt|snow|sand|sandstone depending on biome and what is above it; this lets me easily add in 5 different blocks, at the world-generation cost of almost nothing.

ChunkProviders work directly with blockstates, whereas most custom worldgen 1) get block, 2) check block, 3) either stop or change block. This is heavy on performance.

You can see my voodoo-block here.

Take note on the snow-placing especially, as it checks if the blockpos above is suitable for another type of block, like you want for your grass.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

I already created A BiomeDecorater where I Spawned Trees and tall grass in the overworld

and this worked for 1.8.9 but I don't know if this still works in 1.10.2 because i havend found my own Biome yet.

I placed coins on the W button to let me flew 50 Km with a print that says ("Biome is here at" + pos.getX() + "x/ " + pos.getZ() + "z") when it is generated and i know this works because i tested it with the netherBiomes if it would work.

take a look at my BiomeDecorator here

public class MarkDecorator extends BiomeDecorator {

public MarkDecorator(Biome biome) {

}

public void decorate(World world, Random random, Biome base, BlockPos pos)
    {
    if (this.decorating)
    {
	    throw new RuntimeException("Already decorating!!");
    }
    else
    { 
    	this.chunkProviderSettings = ChunkProviderSettings.Factory.jsonToFactory(world.getWorldInfo().getGeneratorOptions()).build();
	    this.chunkPos = pos;
	    this.genDecorations(base, world, random);
	    this.decorating = false;

}
    }

protected void genDecorations(Biome base, World world, Random random)
    {
    	System.out.println("Decorating one of the biomes at : " + this.chunkPos.getX() + " / " + this.chunkPos.getZ());

net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.post(new net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.DecorateBiomeEvent.Pre(world, random, chunkPos));
    if(base == MarkBiome.Biome_1_Enriched || base == MarkBiome.Biome_2_NetherDesert || base == MarkBiome.Biome_2_BlueNetherDesert)
    { 
        if(net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.TerrainGen.decorate(world, random, chunkPos, net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.DecorateBiomeEvent.Decorate.EventType.GRASS))
            for (int i3 = 0; i3 < this.grassPerChunk; ++i3)
            {
            	int j7 = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
                int i11 = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
                int k14 = world.getHeight(this.chunkPos.add(j7, 0, i11)).getY() * 2;

if (k14 > 0)
                {

int l17 = random.nextInt(k14);
                	if(base == MarkBiome.Biome_1_Enriched){
                    ((BiomeGenEnriched)base).getRandomWorldGenForGrass(random).generate(world, random, chunkPos.add(j7, l17, i11));
                	}
                	else if(base == MarkBiome.Biome_2_NetherDesert){
                    ((BiomeNetherD)base).getRandomWorldGenForGrass(random).generate(world, random, chunkPos.add(j7, l17, i11));
                    }
                	else if(base == MarkBiome.Biome_2_BlueNetherDesert){
                	((BiomeNetherBD)base).getRandomWorldGenForGrass(random).generate(world, random, chunkPos.add(j7, l17, i11));
                	}
                }
            }
        int k1 = this.treesPerChunk;

if (random.nextInt(10) == 0)
        {
            ++k1;
        }

if(net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.TerrainGen.decorate(world, random, chunkPos, net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.DecorateBiomeEvent.Decorate.EventType.TREE)){
        for (int j2 = 0; j2 < k1; ++j2)
        {
            int k6 = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
            int l = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
            WorldGenAbstractTree worldgenabstracttree = base.genBigTreeChance(random);
            worldgenabstracttree.setDecorationDefaults();
            BlockPos blockpos = world.getHeight(chunkPos.add(k6, 0, l));

if (worldgenabstracttree.generate(world, random, blockpos))
            {
                worldgenabstracttree.generateSaplings(world, random, blockpos);
            }
        }
    }}

if(base == MarkBiome.Biome_1_Enriched)
    {
if(net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.TerrainGen.decorate(world, random, chunkPos, net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.DecorateBiomeEvent.Decorate.EventType.DEAD_BUSH)){

for (int j3 = 0; j3 < 1; ++j3)
            {
                int k7 = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
                int j11 = random.nextInt(16) + 8;
                int l14 = world.getHeight(chunkPos.add(k7, 0, j11)).getY() * 2;

if (l14 > 0)
                {

int i18 = random.nextInt(l14);
                    (new WorldGenMarkCrystalBush()).generate(world, random, chunkPos.add(k7, i18, j11));
                }
            }
    }

}
    }
}

and my BiomeGenBase Class

public class MarkBiome extends Biome {

public MarkBiome(BiomeProperties properties) {
	super(properties);
	this.theBiomeDecorator = new MarkDecorator(this);
}
public static void init(){
	initBiome();
	regBiome();

}
private static Set<BiomeManager.BiomeEntry> NetherEntries = Sets.newHashSet();
public static Biome Biome_1_Enriched;
public static Biome Biome_2_Nether;
public static Biome Biome_2_NetherDesert;
public static Biome Biome_2_BlueNether;
public static Biome Biome_2_BlueNetherDesert;

;

public static void initBiome(){

DimensionManager.unregisterDimension(-1);
	DimensionType nether = DimensionType.register("Nether", "_nether", -1, NetherWorldProvider.class, false);
    DimensionManager.registerDimension(-1, nether);

Biome_1_Enriched = new BiomeGenEnriched((new Biome.BiomeProperties("Enriched")).setBaseBiome("Enriched").setTemperature(1.2F).setRainfall(0.9F).setWaterColor(2653061));
	Biome_2_Nether = new BiomeNether((new Biome.BiomeProperties("Nether")).setRainDisabled());
	Biome_2_NetherDesert = new BiomeNetherD((new Biome.BiomeProperties("NetherDesert")).setRainDisabled());
	Biome_2_BlueNether = new BiomeCryst((new Biome.BiomeProperties("Cryst")).setRainDisabled());
	Biome_2_BlueNetherDesert = new BiomeCrystD((new Biome.BiomeProperties("CrystDesert")).setRainDisabled());

}
public static void regBiome(){
	BiomeDictionary.registerBiomeType(Biome_1_Enriched, Type.MAGICAL);
	BiomeManager.addBiome(BiomeType.WARM, new BiomeEntry(Biome_1_Enriched, 10));
	BiomeManager.addSpawnBiome(Biome_1_Enriched);

AddNetherBiome(Biome_2_Nether, 45, 180, "Nether");
	AddNetherBiome(Biome_2_NetherDesert, 25, 181, "NetherDesert");
	AddNetherBiome(Biome_2_BlueNether, 17, 182, "BlueNether");
	AddNetherBiome(Biome_2_BlueNetherDesert, 13, 183, "BlueNetherDesert");
}

public static void AddNetherBiome(Biome biome, int Weight, int ID, String Name)
	{
		Biome.registerBiome(ID, Name, biome);
		NetherEntries.add(new BiomeEntry(biome, Weight));
	}

public static ImmutableList<BiomeManager.BiomeEntry> getBiomeEntries()
    {
        return ImmutableList.copyOf(NetherEntries);
    }

}	

the NetherBiomes were Registered with Biome.registerBiome because I needed a int ID to generate the biomes in the nether.

Bump...

I even cant find the surface biomes... flew 50km again without succes, have seen every minecraft biome. and 80% of the biomes i Saw was Taiga btw.

What's wrong with my code (previous post for where I register the biomes, and my mainclass:

@EventHandler
public void init(FMLInitializationEvent Event){

ClientProxy.registerRenderers();
        MarkBiome.init();

}

what is wrong with it am I so unlucky or...?

and got another problem, with My custom mob not rendering correctly(it's a white box now)

it worked in 1.8.9

Clientproxy:

public static void registerRenderers(){
    	RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntitySalaCommon.class, RenderSalaCommon::new);
    	RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntitySalaDesert.class, RenderSalaDesert::new);
}

and here is the render class:

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public class RenderSalaCommon extends RenderLiving {

public static final ResourceLocation Texture_SalaCommon = new ResourceLocation(ReferenceStrings.MODID + ":textures/entity/salacommon.png");

public RenderSalaCommon(RenderManager rendermanagerIn) {
	super(rendermanagerIn, new ModelSalamander(), 0.5f);

}

protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture1(EntitySalaCommon entity) {

return Texture_SalaCommon;
}

@Override
protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(Entity entity) {

return this.getEntityTexture1((EntitySalaCommon)entity);
}

}

this code fully worked in 1.8.9 until I updated the mod to 1.10.2

• 2 weeks later...

okay, found an alternative solution to generate my grass and trees in the nether

simply just add some code to my worldGenerator Class

checking what biome it is with:

@Override
public void generate(Random random, int chunkX, int chunkZ, World world, IChunkGenerator chunkGenerator,
		IChunkProvider chunkProvider) {
	switch (world.provider.getDimension()) {
case 0: //the surface dimension
break;
case -1: // the nether dimension
if(world.getBiomeForCoordsBody(new BlockPos(chunkX * 16, 0, chunkZ * 16)) == the biome i want) 
{
//then here the "this.RunGenerator(parameters);"
}

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello, I'm trying to modify the effects of native enchantments for bows and arrows in Minecraft. After using a decompilation tool, I found that the specific implementations of native bow and arrow enchantments (including `ArrowDamageEnchantment`, `ArrowKnockbackEnchantment`, `ArrowFireEnchantment`, `ArrowInfiniteEnchantment`, `ArrowPiercingEnchantment`) do not contain any information about the enchantment effects (such as the `getDamageProtection` function for `ProtectionEnchantment`, `getDamageBonus` function for `DamageEnchantment`, etc.). Upon searching for the base class of arrows, `AbstractArrow`, I found a function named setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity`, which seems to be used to retrieve the enchantment levels of the tool held by a `LivingEntity` and calculate the specific values of the enchantment effects. However, after testing with the following code, I found that this function is not being called:   @Mixin(AbstractArrow.class) public class ModifyArrowEnchantmentEffects {     private static final Logger LOGGER = LogUtils.getLogger();     @Inject(         method = "setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity",         at = @At("HEAD")     )     private void logArrowEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity(CallbackInfo ci) {         LOGGER.info("Arrow enchantment effects from entity");     } }   Upon further investigation, I found that within the onHitEntity method, there are several lines of code:               if (!this.level().isClientSide &amp;&amp; entity1 instanceof LivingEntity) {                EnchantmentHelper.doPostHurtEffects(livingentity, entity1);                EnchantmentHelper.doPostDamageEffects((LivingEntity)entity1, livingentity);             }   These lines of code actually call the doPostHurt and doPostAttack methods of each enchantment in the enchantment list. However, this leads back to the issue because native bow and arrow enchantments do not implement these functions. Although their base class defines the functions, they are empty. At this point, I'm completely stumped and seeking assistance. Thank you.
    • I have been trying to make a server with forge but I keep running into an issue. I have jdk 22 installed as well as Java 8. here is the debug file  
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.