Thread was locked... Moddible Versions of Minecraft

Doobie

What is the supported forge mods I should be using is 1.6.4 is not modifiable anymore. And how come it is not modible. Im confused because you can still get the forge mod pack from http://files.minecraftforge.net/? So my question is what versions can I mod if not 1.64? And I may be terrible at searching but where can I see what versions are supported for modding?

1.10.2 or the most recent version. It is not modible any more because you can't really download the 1.6.4 forge source normally anymore.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

It is, but this forum doesn't support anything, but the most recent version. Forge doesn't take away the ability to download the older versions. Try to download the source/mdk whatever it is called for 1.6.4 you will run into some errors when downloading because it can't find the file it needs.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

May I ask why you're modding for 1.6.4? I just want you to know that 1.6.4-1.7.10 is no longer supported and you will not get any help on these forums if you ask for help with it. So it's pretty much pointless to do this (unless of course you're trying to update an old mod).

I am on my journey of making a remake of matmos, as explained here.

May I ask why you're modding for 1.6.4? I just want you to know that 1.6.4-1.7.10 is no longer supported and you will not get any help on these forums if you ask for help with it. So it's pretty much pointless to do this (unless of course you're trying to update an old mod).

Well my buddy knows way more then I do about Minecraft and he said he really wanted to play Tekkit. which is 1.6.4. So I got us a server running on that Mod. But that is the only reason. Ideally I would like to be running on the very latest because that is just easier but I dont want to start at vanilla. Any popular mod packs for 1.10.2 you reccommend?

It is, but this forum doesn't support anything, but the most recent version. Forge doesn't take away the ability to download the older versions. Try to download the source/mdk whatever it is called for 1.6.4 you will run into some errors when downloading because it can't find the file it needs.

I gotcha, well is there any mods packs you recommend that I can run the latest version of minecraft that isnt just plain vanilla?

My friend loves Tekkit, which is the only reason I threw a 1.6.4 server up. I would gladly run a 1.10.2 but I dont want plain vanilla.

I gotcha, well is there any mods packs you reccommend that I can run the latest version of minecraft that isnt just plain vanilla?

Well there aren't that many ModPacks for 1.10.2, but you can always download mods that are for 1.10-1.10.2 and put them in your mods folder after installing forge.