[1.7.10+] Callback when the client exits

WorldsEnder

Is it possible to receive a callback when the user clicked the "Quit Game" button in the main menu (or, additionally, exited the game in another way)?

I'd like to write into a small file in that case and do some other little clean-ups.

If it is only possible with newer versions of minecraft/forge, I'd love to know, as well

Similar to FMLServerStartedEvent vs FMLServerStoppedEvent I want to have a callback FMLConstructionEvent vs ??? just before mods get deconstructed.

Use case: I wrote a little API to help my mod transition between stages. So for example after FMLConstructionEvent I "enter" the "constructed" stage. Similar to services on Linux/Windows, some services may get started. For example, when FMLPreInitializationEvent gets fired, I enter "preInitialized" stage and my ItemRegistry-service gets started - and registers all the items. Now I thought that some services may wish for a graceful exit, so I need a hook when to exit "constructed" stage.

What, no, it doesn't. If you imagine the stages as a stack it is like this:

->constructed (FMLConstructionEvent)

->preInitialized (FMLPreInitializationEvent)

->serverRunning (FMLServerStartedEvent)

---

<-serverRunning (FMLServerStoppedEvent)

<- unknown event I'm searching for

<- unknown even I'm searching for (maybe the same as one above)