gradlew setupDecompWorkspace gets stuck in 56%

karurosu

No error. Before this happened I didn't have enough memory allocated to java. I wrote a command the third line under the ":execute" in gradlew.bat: set _JAVA_OPTIONS= -Xmx1g. After that I didn't have the not enough space in heap exception or whatever. But now it gets stuck at > Building 56% > :decompileMc.

After a while, maybe about a minute idk, it says "resolving dependencies ':forgeGradleMcDeps'".

I also tried creating a file gradle.properties in the .gradle folder and even tried to make a file gradle.properties.properties.

The only difference it made was that when I arrived to 56% it would let me write in the command line. No error.

The maximum time I think I've waited for it I think was 20 minutes.

It just gets stuck at 56%.

Also, I am not sure of this but I think that when I did it with the gradle.properties file it got stuck at forty-x%.

Also tried writing gradlew.bat setupDecompWorkspace instead of without the .bat.

AND YES IT IS THE LAST VERSION. I'm just pissed off because as a verification for registering I had to research who the heck is "lex".