Forge mods Folder Hierarchy System

TheAvaren

I was Wondering if the forge team/some one that has the ability would add a mods folder Hierarchy System for example

if i wanted to put all "tech"related mods into a folder tree like this[.minecraft/mods/<minecraft-version>/tech]. but the folder names are custom surely it would be possible.

It would be nice to do so, so than a lot of people don't have to mess around with annoy things.

the folder could have brackets or some type of token to represent they have mods in them so forge checks in the folder for mods Cheers!.

Its possible, but no we are not going to do it. This is for technical legacy and just logic reasons.

If you want to have mods that are not part of the normal folder structure we allow the passing of json list to the game to load extra mods from the classpath.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon