EnergyTools - Looking for modeler/renderer

AnZaNaMa

In the future, this post will be updated with a proper mod description.

Hi, I'm Andrew. A couple years ago, I came up with an idea for this mod, so I decided to go for it. Since then, I have learned Java and have been working on my mod. It's called EnergyTools and it is a tech mod that adds many items, blocks, and mechanics into the game. Basically, the mod adds Energy into the game that can be used in 3 different forms: Physical Energy (P-E), Electrical Energy (E-E), and Gaseous Energy (G-E). Physical energy is stored in and used by the player to power items and other things that the player uses. Electrical Energy is transferred in pipes and used by machines. Gaseous Energy is the most abstract of the types and is a liquid of sorts that is stored in tanks and can be used in the world to do different things. For example, if a farm is flooded with it, the plants grow much faster, If the player breathes it in, their speed increases, etc.

I have already implemented:

Energetic Ore: Ore found in the world that is used to create Energetic Ingots which are the basic crafting component of the mod. About as rare as emeralds, but found in all biomes.

Energizer: Machine that turns items into pure energy and can transfer it to the player or into pipes. Can be augmented with upgrades.

Pipes: transfer around Electrical Energy.

Enervator (WIP): uses electrical energy to lift or lower the player. Height limit can be upgraded.

Energy Tools (Pickaxe, Sword, Shovel, Axe, Hoe): use physical energy from the player to break blocks. Very fast and never break, unless the player uses them with no energy.

Red Bison (totally not redbull): Constantly uses energy while activated, allowing the player to use creative flight. Very expensive and moderately high energy costs. Y'know, cause redbull gives you wings?

To be implemented:

Gaseous Energy

Piping and storage system for gaseous energy

Electrical Energy Storage, Ore processing, and other basic machines, as well as teleporters, and more

Upgrades to the player (store more energy, run faster, jump higher, fly with no item, teleport short distances, etc)

I have listed all of this because I want to prove to you that I am not just another 12 year old who knows nothing about programming, asking people for "help" creating a mod they had an idea for and then doing nothing else. I am a programmer, I have already been developing this mod, and I will continue development with or without help. This project is legit and real.

So you're probably wondering: Why is he posting this? What does he want from me? Answer: I'm looking for someone (singular - one person, maybe two) who knows how to program (because if you don't, you can't really help me), with prior experience in minecraft modding and specifically in rendering. I have hit a roadblock in mod development, because I simply do not have enough knowledge of how to make custom models and render them into the game. If you believe you can help me, leave a comment and show me something you've done.

- Just because things are the way they are doesn't mean they can't be the way you want them to be. Unless they're aspen trees. You can tell they're aspens 'cause the way they are.