Blender Block Renderer

sealab865

I was wondering how I could get a block I create in blender and render it into minecraft(I think eloramm did this for her engine) but I just can't seem to get my head around the coding part of it so if you know how to/ know any tutorials related to this it would certainly help, thanks in advanced(hopefully)

um... As far as i know, blocks in minecraft aren't actually 3d models, they are all just 2d plains that the minecraft engine potions on a 3d field (each side of a 6-sided block is actually it's own plain. The plains are all simply rendered together to make them appear as though they are 1 object). I could be wrong about that, but i don't think i am.

Basically, you can't import a block from blender into minecraft, at least as far as i know. you can, however, create a custom block shape using minecraft code.