Is there any documentation on Forge startup parameters?

AnrDaemon

Forge doesnt add any startup paramters, Mineraft does. And thats been documented many places.

YOu could also look at the Main class to see them all.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Except it does. Things like commandline equivalents of "/fml confirm|cancel" for instance.

Also, I will assume your "look at the main class" a joke. Out of respect to your achievement.

Please keep in mind that not everyone happens to be a Java programmer.

Going to assume you mean ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES not command line arguments.

Forge does not add any command line arguments. So yes looking at the main class for MC or whatever wiki you can find for the arguments is your best bet for those.

Its not a joke, this is how minecraft modding works. You have to be at least a little competent on your end and do research.

But no, there isn't any documentation on the EnvVars that FML/Forge checks as most of them are purely for debugging purposes.

You could ask nicely on IRC if someone would work on documenting them in our RTD repo.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Thanks for clarification.

Speaking of "modding", I'm not "modding" anything.

I'm hosting a server.

Putting up analogy, let's take Apache HTTPd as an example. It is an open-source web server, with a bunch of accompanying modules.

But when I want to start or configure it, I'm not digging its source code. There's a --help screen listing most often used switches. It is enough in most cases. In cases it isn't enough, there's documentation available online or (more scarcely) in the form of comments in config files.

Yes, I do have some programming knowledge. I can read the crash logs to an extent. But I wouldn't even know, what "main class" means to begin with. Nor do I need to know it to start and stop a server. It is just not my area of expertize or interest.

Let me make this perfectly clear. There are NO "commanf line arguments" that you should care about. If forge needs your input on something it will ask and tell you how to use it.