Needing helpers for a mod.

XeliteXirish

Hello, my name is Shaun (XeliteXirish) and not too long ago I met two very nice people online (bcwadsworth) and (deliSk) right here on these forums.  They introduced me to this mod idea they had and we started.  We called it Immersion.

Sadly DeliSK doesn't seem to be active any more and myself and bcwadsworth don't have enough time to keep the mod rolling (we still get work done, just not as fast as we would like).  So that is why I'm here, I'm looking for a few modders (around 3ish) that could lend us a hand.  (All our current code is up on our GitHub repo here - https://github.com/MCDTeam)

I have been studying Java for a number of years and have been doing modding on and off for about 3 years.  Bcwadsworth is a very talented programmer, I amn't too sure on his programming details but he's very good.

What we're looking for is someone who has the capability's to provide good and functional code and is able to do so some-what regularly.

Your probably wondering what Immersion is about, well in some ways it consists of an API that we have also been working on called the FeatureAPI (you will also be able to work on this) that enables features that are written for it to be FULLY customisable.  For example, we add something that you don't like, your able to just disable it, everything is customisable.  We had a somewhat alpha version of this available for 1.7.10 that allowed users to join a server, which also had the FeatureAPI, and the server TELLS the client, which mods to enable and which to disable.

-If your interested please leave a reply with the following information:

-Your prepared means of comunication (please note it, if you feel uncomfortable about leaving emails, skype etc - pm it to me here on the forums)

-Your maturity level.  I don't believe in judging people by how old you are, but I don't work well with very immature people.

-Roughly how often you can work.

-Experience with programming and level of skill.

View my website at -> http://www.xelitexirish.com/

You can nearly always contact me on my twitter (XeliteXirish)