mod id replaced with <PROFILE NAME> if it matches username in multimc.

yarrmateys

when loading a mod through eclipse (and so, with a random name) it shows the modid correctly, when loaded through vanilla it sets the user to my name so everything seems fine too (though the replacing might be happening there too, just invisible to me), but if i load it through multimc, i'm getting the mod name switched to <PROFILE NAME>.

eclipse/vanilla:

[21:05:47] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, yarrmateys_cutemobmodels] at CLIENT

multimc:

[21:06:39] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, <PROFILE NAME>_cutemobmodels] at CLIENT

i'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug, and i wonder if it'll cause any problems for other mods that may search for specific mod id and not find it because it's called differently after loading. should it act that way?

this is on 11.14.1.1390, but it happened with every 1.8 version. before that the mod id was slightly different so it didn't change. no crashes, just a strange behavior i haven't seen before.

I guess they may have made a feature which overrides the logs to make sure your username/... isn't written.

If my guess is right, it won't affect other mods at all as it should only change the text output.

(you could make an easy check by creating a dummy mod searching for your other one's MODID if you really want to though)