Multiple Block Height blocks

Jammy780

Hello there!

I've been trying to make a block that is two blocks along (like a door on its side) I have managed to create the block side by side, but the trouble I am having now is when I destroy it. I've managed to get it to destroy both parts but it also destroys the block behind it too. I have already checked the door block class and also the bed but I just cannot figure it out and its getting really annoying! If somebody could show me a tutorial or just point me in the right direction I would be very very great full!

Thank you in advance,

Jammy780

The doors store wither they are the top or bottom, so when it breaks it knows where to look for its other half.

The bends store both wither its the foot or the head, as well as what orientation it is. So it knows where to look for the other half.

See the connection?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

The doors store wither they are the top or bottom, so when it breaks it knows where to look for its other half.

The bends store both wither its the foot or the head, as well as what orientation it is. So it knows where to look for the other half.

See the connection?

Thank you so much, it was just that bit of info I needed. I understand how it works now and I now have a working double block!! I love you so much! :D You help but don't spoon feed which is soooo much better because it means we actually learn! :D Thanks again! :)