Forge and Mineshafter

Diraniumos

Its like $15 bucks, go buy the game.

How are we being greedy by telling you to go buy something that makes no money go to us?

Its a great game, just fucking buy it, you probably spend more money on soda in a week then the game would cost.

Also, how is it our fault that Mineshafter is screwedover? Its there problem not ours.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

We dont lock to premium accounts, we just dont cator to pirate clients.

Bitch at the Mineshafter author they are the one who are broken.

Either way, go spend a day make some money and buy the fucking game.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Either way it's not Forge's problem to be compatible with the launcher.  It's the launcher's problem to be compatible with Forge.  If your launcher doesn't work then get a different one or complain to the dev of you launcher.

In any case there is no valid excuse to pirate the game, especially given how cheap it is. With all the inflation and taxes in the US I spend more on lunch lately then Minecraft costs.

Well. not all of us have a Debit/Credit card. Last time I checked, A bank account has to have at least $100 in it at all times to be kept active. not all of us have that money, plus there is bank fees for getting a debit card and fees for getting a Credit Card. In the long run, it's better to pirate the game then to have to go through all the trouble just to purchase it.

Not having access to credit/debit accounts is still not a valid reason for pirating.  If you can't pay then you don't get to play.  Nothing gives you the right to just steal it for your own convenience.  Besides you could always buy a Visa gift card or get someone else to buy it for you and give them the cash. 

Get a better bank, mine requires $5 to be in there, and only for the inital opening of the account.

Beyond that, if you really have issues I can assure you that you know someone who can do it for you.

Or the hundreds of gift codes that are given out one streams and shit every day.

There is NO legit reason for you to not have a valid MC account.

BUT!

This is 2 debates

1) Premium vs pirated

2) Forge on mineshafter

In #1, we are fairly done with, get a premium account. There is no legit reason not to have one. If you enjoy the game, buy it.

as for #2 Its Mineshafters issue not ours, Forge does NOTHING to check for permium account and doesnt give a crap what launcher you use as long as the launcher isnt shit and follows the requirements.

Not having access to credit/debit accounts is still not a valid reason for pirating.  If you can't pay then you don't get to play.  Nothing gives you the right to just steal it for your own convenience.  Besides you could always buy a Visa gift card or get someone else to buy it for you and give them the cash.

Not having a Credit/Debit card IS a valid reason to pirate it, especially if using a card is the ONLY way to get the product you're pirating. Also, Those prepaid cards don't work because of a law that prevents Prepaid debit cards from making International Purchases. and how did I "steal" it? Last time I checked, The dictionary defines stealing as taking something from someone. I use mineshafter. It's not like I stole someones login information.

Dont get me wrong, I am a pirate, I pirate many things.

But when I can I buy the games, its a matter of respect.

And I don't go bitch at the people who make the game, or things for the game calling them greedy and shit because I am have trouble wiht my pirated game.

If you pirate a game, you get no support, you get no help, you get nothing.

Thats the responsibility you take when you decide to pirate something.

Go to Bethesda and say 'Y u make dawnguard not work with pirated skyrim!' see how far that gets you.

But, by the powers of the internet, you can get minecraft, legit, you just need to make friends.

Well, don't get me wrong either. I respect Notch, Jeb, Dinnerbone and all the Mojang Team. but I am not able to purchase it. When I do try to buy it, it locks my dads card and makes it so that he can't buy anything with it. It happened 5 times. I have respect for the staff at Mojang, but not the system that they use to process transactions. It would be easier if they'd sell gift cards in Walmart or target like other major games.

i am a pirate to, but I do buy games as well, whenever I can.

Humm, point being we arnt gunna support mineshafter in any ways, this conversation has gotten boring and really the only thing is, you need to buy the game or bitch at the mineshafter people.