1.7.10 Forge server crashes shortly after launch.

Kumacuda

Like the title saves, the forge server just crashes shortly after launch, it loads a few folders and then just stops. It does this on my Win 7 and my Mac so clearly it's not a PC issue, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I installed forge server to it's own folder and tried launching it from there. But it just keeps crashing.

Your eula thing was set to false. Maybe a pop-up crash error report would be nice.

Or just a thing that pops up to look at the logs. Since it's not something you think about at first, at least for me and the people I know.

Your eula thing was set to false. Maybe a pop-up crash error report would be nice.

Or just a thing that pops up to look at the logs. Since it's not something you think about at first, at least for me and the people I know.

It's not our 'eula thing' It is Mojangs, for Minecraft.

"it's not something you think about at first"

It is if you know ANYTHING about running servers.

Making a popup is not going to happen because 1) It's not ours, nore is it our job 2) 'popups' dont work on headless servers, something you would know if you knew anything about running a server.

So for future note, read you logs, and make sure you read the licensing agreements of all the software you install.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon