[ 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 / 1.6.2 / 1.6.1 / 1.5.2 ] TXX's Mods

Texenox

[glow=blue,2,300]TXX's Mods[/glow]

Hi! I'm TXX, and I'm an aspiring modder! This is my first time making mods, and so far I have made FOUR. I'm quite happy with the result!  :D

Smiley Gem Mod (Latest version: 1.4 for MC1.7.2)

Overview

The Smiley Gem Mod adds smiley gems into Minecraft, which can be found from a new ore. These gems can be used to craft either powerful tools and armor or alloys, which... can ALSO be crafted into more powerful tools and armor.

Screenshots

Ud09OSU.png

pvIEnxw.png

Recipes

Smiley Gem

jlwm604.png

Alloys

kKst0a5.png

Simply replace the iron ingot with either Gold, Diamond or Emerald for any other alloy.

Tools

Same as vanilla.

Blocks

Same as vanilla, along with vice versa

Downloads

Smiley Gem Mod 1.4 for 1.7.2 (Forge: 10.12.0.1028)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.3.1 for 1.6.4 (Forge: 9.11.1.916)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.3 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.2.1 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.2.0 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.1.0 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.0.1 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.0.1DERP for 1.6.1 (Forge: 8.9.0.768)

Smiley Gem Mod 1.0.0 for 1.5.2 (Forge: 7.8.0.684)

Installation

1.0.1+

1. Download both the Smiley Gem Mod and the installer for the respective version of Minecraft Forge

2. Install Minecraft Forge

3. Run Minecraft and close it off when the title screen appears

4. Place the mod's .zip file into the mods folder from your .minecraft

5. Enjoy!

1. Download both the Smiley Gem Mod and Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 for 1.5.2 or higher

2. Install Minecraft Forge into minecraft.jar

3. Run Minecraft, and close it off once Forge has installed

4. Place the mod .zip file into the mods folder from your .minecraft

5. Enjoy!

Notes

> The emerald-smiley alloy currently has no use apart from being stuck onto item frames for aesthetics, though it may be used for currency to trade with villagers in the future.

Log

Ported to 1.7.2 (Finally...)

Added Strings that will be printed in the Forge log during the initialization phases

Removed configuration file (IDs no longer needed)

Ported to 1.6.4

Added the forgotten recipes for the tools

Added armor

Increased client and server compatibility (added Client and Server proxy classes)

Updated IDs

Some slightly moderate rewrites

Changed Mod ID and Mod Name

Added ID configuration

Added Smiley shards

The Smiley ore now drops 1-4 Smiley shards

1.0.1DERP

Had to port downwards to 1.6.1, since I forgot at first.

Ported to Minecraft 1.6.2 (AT LAST!)

First Release

Adds smiley gems, tools, ore, blocks and alloys

Mystik Ores Mod (Latest Version: 1.0.0 for MC1.6.2)

I decided that I should stop the development of this mod, since it just seems way too cliche to me. There are already many mods that simply add ores and gems that can be crafted into tools, so I'm not gonna bother with this. I am keeping the Smiley Gem Mod up and running though, as I like the idea of gems with smileyfaces on them.

Here is the download link if you want to use it still. POOTIS

Barrier (Latest Version: Release for MC1.7.2)

Overview

Adds an invisible, unbreakable barrier block. Originally made because I was bored, but it can be used in servers for areas which cannot be accessed just by walking in or... something.

._.

Downloads

Source

Barrier 1.0 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Barrier 1.1 for 1.6.2 (Forge: 9.10.0.789)

Barrier for 1.7.2 (Forge: 10.12.0.1019)

Installation

Same as Smiley Gem Mod 1.0.1+

Log

Release for 1.7.2

Ported to 1.7

Removed config file (ID no longer needed)

The block has now disappeared from the creative menu

Added configuration

Hopefully, it should have disappeared out of the creative menu.

1.0 Re-upload

Whoops! Turns out I forgot to remove the block from the creative menu after testing!

EDIT: Darn. It was still there.

First release

Adds an invisible, unbreakable barrier block

Open Source Conditions (PLEASE READ)

This mod is, of course, open source, although there are still some restrictions.

You may use the source ONLY to downgrade the mod to a previous version of Minecraft to use in your older servers. You may NOT, however, upload this mod anywhere with prior written consent from MOI (in which case I will upload specifically on this thread). The reason for which I will be uploading downgrades is because I am not going to just waste my time downgrading this mod to EVERY SINGLE PREVIOUS VERSION of Minecraft.

Downgrade Form

This form is to be completed by anyone wanting to downgrade this mod to any version between MC1.1 and MC1.6.1 and sent to me in a Personal Message.

Forge is required for all versions for which it has been released. If Forge is not available for that version, just use Risugami's ModLoader.

Downgrade Author:

Minecraft Version:

Download Link: (Only direct links, I will not accept adf.ly links since that would be a violation of copyright stating that you are not allowed to make money off my mods)

Oh, and one more thing:

THIS ISN'T A JOKE MOD.

It is an actual mod which can be downloaded and used.

Also, this mod will not be updated to 1.8, since Mojang have added their own Barrier Block in snapshot 14w04a.

Craftable Stained Glass Panes (Latest Version: Release_01 for 1.7.2)

Overview

This is a relatively small mod that adds crafting recipes for stained glass panes that don't require ready-made stained glass blocks. That's about it.

Downloads

Craftable Stained Glass Panes Release_01 for 1.7.2 (Forge: 10.12.0.1031)

Craftable Stained Glass Panes Release for 1.7.2 (Forge: 10.12.0.1030)

Installation

See Smiley Gem Mod 1.0.1+

Log

21/02/2014 (Release_01)

Removed proxy classes (not needed in the first place)

20/02/2014

First Release

Adds a crafting recipe for stained glass panes that doesn't require ready-made stained glass

Recipe

Surround a dye of your choice fully with glass panes. This will yield 8 stained glass panes.

More mods coming soon!

© TXX59 2013. All Rights Reserved

This mod is copyright and the intellectual property of TXX59 (I am not putting in my actual name for privacy reasons). It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission from me. Any attempts to make money off my mod are strictly forbidden. Use of my mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright unless given permission by me.

I like how small the things the mods add are, like the craftable stained glasss one. It's just another way to use resources that would make sence for mojang to implement

Communication is a vital tool, in the game industry you won't go anywhere without it. People are either going to learn to talk, or move on.

I like how small the things the mods add are, like the craftable stained glasss one. It's just another way to use resources that would make sence for mojang to implement

That one came because of boredom. I have many ideas for the Smiley Gem Mod however.

• 4 weeks later...