Not working items/blocks

Gazghol

I'm modding the first time with FML so i don't really know how to fix this problem.

i was trying to make some Blocks and Items, but if i try to get them ingame, it says that there is no block with this id, the items have helmet textures and no names, so i tried to fix the problem myself, but i've made it worse, it won't even show the title screen now. here is my client-log: http://gazghol.de/ForgeModLoader-client-2.log

2012-08-23 23:56:02 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Attempting to inject @SidedProxy classes into mod_realistic

2012-08-23 23:56:02 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occured trying to load a proxy into {clientSide=net.minecraft.src.ClientProxy, serverSide=net.minecraft.src.CommonProxy}.net.minecraft.src.mod_realistic

2012-08-23 23:56:02 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] State event cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLConstructionEvent@59296582 delivered to mod mod_realistic

2012-08-23 23:56:02 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from CONSTRUCTING to PREINITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue

Get the hell out of the net.minecraft.src package, and pck more unique names -.-

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

mhh, okay i made my own package, but it still won't work. Items aren't showing their names and their texture is a helmet, blocks aren't even existing...

sorry, as i said, i'm new to this and nobody updated the tutorials yet..

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out myself, sorry for derping.