incorrect hotlink link in the rules/EAQ

ashtreylil

so i was reading the rules/eaq sticky before i made a support post only to find that the solution to my problem was a simple download. however, when i clicked the hotlink it ended me up here

dwmu33k.png

i do not see any clearly labeled place to download any file. it looks to me like its actually a server cpanel or something. in any case this is what the link is, im unsure why it leads there.

this is the error upon install, it said it in the post but just for ease of knowing what im talking about.

SuixeMb.png

Yeah, my site is down. Lemme put up a backup somewhere.\

EDIT: Retry the EAQ, I've fixed the files.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

Try giving the installer more ram when you run it, while luacus figures out his hosting issue.

how exactly can i change allocated ram for an installer? also the forge version is not showing up in the mc launcher to choose from. is there a way i can just manually download the library and compiler from scala and place them in the appropriate location?

I've fixed the EAQ links, it should send you to a bitbucket page where you can choose the file you need.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.