[Solved] Registering renderers with forge

Murloc992

Hello, this is my first post in forge forums, don't be harsh on me. :)

So, comming from Risugamis' ModLoader to forge didn't seem much of a difference to me in coding style, but it is way easier just to manage client/server code, because of them being connected together. The only difference I've seen for now, is in adding a new Entity. I registered it, added to spawn, but standard ModLoader addRenderer(Map map) code didn't work, but more strangely, entity worked by itself, without defining a renderer nor a model. (Gladly I've got a BiPed model for my test Pigman entity, so it was fine, but still creepy.)

Can somebody guide me in this situation? What I am supposed to do? Is there something new about Forge and renderers? I've been searching about it entire day (literally, 12 hours) but all I've got was ordinary modloader method.

Hope you can help me.

Sadly, GameRegistry didn't give me any luck just because it doesn't contain any Render/Entity related functions apart from TileEntity registration.. :/

Edit: Thank you! You've guided me in the right direction, Forge Registry classes were what I needed, thanks given. :)