Forge can't find Mincraft lancher

Robert67

minecraftforge-installer-1.6.4-9.11.1.942

"The directory is missing a launcher profile. Please run the minecraft launcher first.

I have run the launcher and been playing the game for over a month now, I have even loaded the 6.1 and 6.2 Minecraft, and still it will won't install the Minecraftforge, and there is no crash report since it isn't crashing.

the only reason I want this is so I can load buildcraft.

thank you

Robert67

width=800 height=362http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz129/ranger1967/Minecraft%20stuff/Minecraftpicture_zps051248cf.jpg[/img]

this is after a force clean, and then just trying the 1.6.4, it still didn't work, so I loaded up 1.7.2 and well, the forge just doesn't work for me.

Minecraftpicture2_zpsf50bd295.jpg

width=529 height=380http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz129/ranger1967/Minecraftpicture1_zps8f25878b.jpg[/img]

Robert67

Yes as I said I was talking about the Launcher. Not the installer.

The Launcher you are using is old, you should use the newest mojang launcher from there website. Linked in the post above mine.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

that is the same one I have, and this one have is the one off the Minecraft.com page when I click the down load link, plus this one is updated, I can even load Minecraft 1.7.2.

guess, I'll just wait till Forge gets updated to 1.7.2, same with buildcraft.

For note:

1) Minecraft.com is NOT minecraft's website, minecraft.NET is. Minecraft.com seems to be some actual mineing company IRL.

2) That seems to be a REALLY old REALLY early version of the 1.6 beta launcher. This is what the current launcher looks line:

5azWy.png

Oh I see what the issue is, you're one of those people who are pirating Minecraft! You're using 'SimpleMC's launcher which is nothing but adware/crap. Ya gtfo off our forum.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon