Forge 9.11.0 Minecraft 1.6.4

LexManos

Forge Version: 9.11.0

Minecraft Version: 1.6.4

Downloads:

So, 1.6.3 was released, a bug was found and 1.6.4 was immediatly released. However, both 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 are not major changes, they are bug fixes for future compatibility with 1.7 changes.

What does this mean for:

The End User:

If All of the mods you have use the SRG name obfuscation, and DON'T add world structures, then they should all work just fine. All Forge mods *should* be using SRG obf, if not yell at the mod author. And as for the Structures, basically if they add buildings to world gen. Say.. Village houses, nether towers, whatever, they will need to be updated. What I advise is you backup your save folder, and try loading it. If your game errors out, then one of your mods needs to be updated.

Typically things will crash and burn hard if there are strucutres that havent updated. Which is why I advise making sure to backup your world.

The Forge Modders:

As always, you should be using SRG obfuscation {reobfusicate_srg}. If you are, and your mod doesn't have anything that extends: StructureStart or StructureComponent, you need to register those classes in the new MapGenStructureIO class. It is advised you keep the same modid:internalid naming structure that you use with all the other registries.

Beyond that you need to make sure that all of those classes have a zero argument constructor, because it is now required.

Minecraft Forge 9.11 Changelog:

============================================================================

Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.

Bug Fix:

•  
  • Fixed bug in AccessTransformer which caused methods to not respect finalization changes, Item.getIconIndex(ItemStack) is now non-final

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon