Hangcow's Texture Kiosk

TheCowGod

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been working on my mod; So, I should have your textures by tomorrow and you want me to mess with the first 5 blocks or the ores any ?

Not really, no.

Also, the pads will be made of Aluminum, they will only use 1 texture per pad, and the symbols will be the colors I mentioned.

Here's what I got so far totally winged it so it probably needs an edit what do you think?

"This first test involves something the lab-boys call repulsion gel. You're not part of the control group by the way - you get the gel. Last poor son of a gun got blue paint, ha ha ha! All joking aside, that did happen. Broke every bone in his legs - tragic. But informative! Or so I'm told. "

NewBlocks.png

Here's what I got so far totally winged it so it probably needs an edit what do you think?

"This first test involves something the lab-boys call repulsion gel. You're not part of the control group by the way - you get the gel. Last poor son of a gun got blue paint, ha ha ha! All joking aside, that did happen. Broke every bone in his legs - tragic. But informative! Or so I'm told. "

NewBlocks.png

I loved that Cave Johnson quote. :P

As for the pads themselves, I was going for more along the lines of "Electronic pads that have symbols on them that tell you what they do", and only mentioned Gel since the first two pads' symbols will be colored based on what that color of gel did in Portal 2.

In short, here's an example I made when I was bored:

blocks.png.eba00c4aa462b56ce82da06fe0c4be42.png

So, try number two edits, reworks, bad portal humor it has it all; what do you think ? Like always, I what them to look they way you want : )

"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice tha lab-boys gave me: [paper rustling] do not get covered in the repulsion gel!"

HMT20.png

[ From top to Bot & {left to Right}]

( {speed pad on, bonce pad on,}{speed pad off, bonce pad off})

So, try number two edits, reworks, bad portal humor it has it all; what do you think ? Like always, I what them to look they way you want : )

"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice tha lab-boys gave me: [paper rustling] do not get covered in the repulsion gel!"

HMT20.png

I like it, the only change it needs is that the speed pad's arrows should be centered.

HMT20.png

I like it, the only change it needs is that the speed pad's arrows should be centered.

ok well do and ill repackage them too

Okay, since I've decided Alpha v1.2 will be a content update, I need the following textured:

A Washer w/GUI

A new Villager (Mechanic/Electrician)

A Coin w/ blank and maybe a roll of coins

That about covers it, go crazy, and I could use the Washer textures first. If you can't go GUIs or mobs, let me know.

blocks.png.acc9b66e9ef256faae5695a8341b0e38.png

items.png.bbb240f26400966a98bad7d72df4b882.png

I can do gui's just need to know the bounds like chest sized etc. The villager should also be easy enough. Give me a day to see what I, can come up with on the wash and get me the other info for the gui. you, always pick fun things to try :)

I can do gui's just need to know the bounds like chest sized etc. The villager should also be easy enough. Give me a day to see what I, can come up with on the wash and get me the other info for the gui. you, always pick fun things to try :)

Well, there are 3 things to point out:

The Washer's GUI will be roughly the size of the Furnace GUI, maybe a tiny bit bigger. I'm not quite sure though, since I have yet to use the BuildCraft API, which will be used to store the Washer's liquid.

Just to put it out there, the Villager will be a Mechanic, not Mechanical.

Yeah, we both benefit from me requesting textures; You get to try something new every time I want to add a feature to my mod, and I get great looking textures. Though, I will try not to over-burden you.

Ok , new washer is done with a transparent door but it just picks up the color behind it . Also I did the coin you have to change its items size with code no matter how small I make in the item.png file it won't get small ( hint ). Lastly, made your Mechanic;  for you it used the zombie skin. So, I could see what it looked like in game so use that when rendering the texture (hint).

Plz read the hints also what do you think.

P.S. a coin role is almost impossible in minecraft to many round edges on top of that; it having to fit in a 16b16 make it impossible if i have 2 years i don't think i could get anything that looked good.Also, these aren't done products they need cleaned up and centered etc.

Washer

newblock.png

(From Left to Right)

[top, side , front ]

Coin

coin.png

Mechanic

NPT.png

Ok , new washer is done with a transparent door but it just picks up the color behind it . Also I did the coin you have to change its items size with code no matter how small I make in the item.png file it won't get small ( hint ). Lastly, made your Mechanic;  for you it used the zombie skin. So, I could see what it looked like in game so use that when rendering the texture (hint).

Plz read the hints also what do you think.

P.S. a coin role is almost impossible in minecraft to many round edges on top of that; it having to fit in a 16b16 make it impossible if i have 2 years i don't think i could get anything that looked good.Also, these aren't done products they need cleaned up and centered etc.

Washer

newblock.png

(From Left to Right)

[top, side , front ]

Coin

coin.png

Mechanic

NPT.png

The Washer looks good.

The coin however, should look closer to some kind of greenish light grey, as well as be slightly bigger. Since it's not my top priority though, you can go ahead and skip it, it won't be for HM anyways.

The Mechanic villager won't be for HM, but nonetheless it will use the vMC Villager model.

May I have a GUI for the etcher?

About gold-chest sized.

2 slots in top left.

1 slot in top right, connected to the top by a progress bar that is tron-like and cool looking.

40 slots below for components.

Biomass Generator:

One slot with furnace flame overlay above it for biomass.

A progress bar that is blackened and sooty leading to another slot for charcoal.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Okay, since I've decided Alpha v1.2 will be a content update, I need the following textured:

A Washer w/GUI

That about covers it, go crazy, and I could use the Washer textures first. If you can't go GUIs or mobs, let me know.

Need a description of what you want your gui to look like use atrain's description as an example.

Sure thing, you know you have to line everything up with code right? Gui's are always fun because they like to fight you when trying to get them to do what you want : )

Can you also revamp my GUI for the pulverizer?

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

A Washer w/GUI

Need a description of what you want your gui to look like use atrain's description as an example.

Take the Furnace GUI, make it a tiny bit bigger, replace the fire with suds, make it look like an actual Washer UI if you want, add a placeholder for a BC Liquid API bar... thingy.

I would like textures for my Newt's Horticulture mod, as I am poor at drawing them myself. I need the following items: Pear, Apricot, Cherries, Peach, Plum, Mulberries, Date, Fig, Pomegranate, Kumquats, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Banana, Coconut, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Pecans, Grapes, Honeydew, Vanilla(stalks), Canteloupe, Strawberry, Peanuts, Allspice, Blackberries, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pineapple. If you could draw these items, I would be quite grateful. Reusing textures by recoloring is fine with me, by the way.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Co-author of Pentachoron Labs' SBFP Tech.