[1.6+] [FORGE] Extended-Craft! Ninja Stars!, Dark Energy!, Spring-Boots!

xcoopergangx

This mod is basically about extending the fun of minecraft. It isn't exactly about keeping the theme of minecraft but evolving/expanding it. This is my first mod and I am taking request, that I will gladly add to it.Please take the time to just try my mod.

Things added in this Mod 

Items:   

Rubber-  Made of clay is used to craft spring boots so that they absorb impact.

Titanium- Used to make the majority of the items so far, mined from Titanium Ore.

Shurikens - Crafted from Titanium damages mobs when thrown,. Deals 3 - 5 hearts of damage.

Compressed Energy: Made from dark energy being compressed it a compressed form. Used to craft dark items.

Dark Energy: Unstable version of Compressed Energy.

Fuel Cell: Crafted by iron and lava it fuels the ark furnace.

Armor:

Titanium Armor- Around the same durability as diamond but a little bit stronger.

Spring Boots- Jump 6 blocks with these things! Crafted from iron and rubber they have little protection but are durable.

Tools:

Titanium Tools- Faster than diamond same durability.

Dark Tools- More durable/better than diamond and as fast as gold.

Dark Armor(coming soon)- Crafted out of Compressed Energy, it is so far the strongest/most durable armor in the game.

Blocks:

Titanium Ore- Found underground somewhat rare.

Dark Ore - Found underground, you smelt it to create dark energy

Titanium Block- 9 pieces of titanium rafted together store titanium efficiently.

Darkstone- Crafted from obsidian and cobblestone it is used to craft the Dark Furnace

Dark Furnace -  Smelts Dark Ore, and compresses dark energy into compressed energy

-Cooper

shields, Adding spikes to armor that when attacked by mob or player hurts the attacking player[Almost Done], Throwing tools{done not implemented yet}, and mobs.

[1.6+][Version 1.7]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4g4y06aa1optea/minecraftmod.zip

1.7: Huge Update added 8+ items

1.6/1.5: Fixed armor durability. added springboots, fixed bugs/added crafting for all items

1.4: Updated textures, Added armor, fixed shuriken render texture[somewhat]

1.3: Updated ore generation, fixed textures, ADDED SHURIKEN!

1.2: Fixed tons of bugs, made textures better

1.1: added ore, world generation added

1.0: Intial Release

INSTALL

Download forge universal from the forge website then Download package, place downloaded package in .minecraft/mods

Authors: xXcoopergangXx(Coding), Chrisdazomby(Textures)

Known Bugs:

shuriken rendering as random colors or actual render image

Throwing the Shuriken!:

rbw3o3.png

Crafting the Shuriken:

oatedc.png

Crafting Spike:

2dllno4.png

General Stuff:

2ykj9ub.png

alhrnm.png

sg1iq9.png

crafting rubber

ddgw14.png

Crafting spring boots

2d8q49e.png

51658x.png

20magw.png

149t4ko.png

2wp6r5y.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements