Fixed CreativeTabs-related crash on dedicated server.Version 1.10.0
Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2.Version 1.9.1
Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Fixed crash on sprinting and jumping into a floodlight beam.Version 1.9.0
Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2.Version 1.8.4
Fixed failure to recognise Forestry water capsules.Version 1.8.3
Fixed lighting and positioning of floodlight blocks rendered in the hand.
Fixed failure to recognise water containers from other mods.
Fixed carbide floodlight using too many items from water slot when refilling water tank.Version 1.8.2
- Made more robust against block/tile entity mismatches.Version 1.8.1
- Updated for changes to the IC2 API that occurred around build 1.115.340-lf or so.Version 1.8.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1 - 1.5.2. Also fixed a bug that could cause an infinite recursion crash in certain circumstances.Version 1.7.1
- Fixed serious brokenness in IC2 floodlights. Note: If you had any IC2 floodlights with the internal switch turned on, you may need to turn them on again after installing this update.Version 1.7
- Floodlights can now face in any direction, providing an easy way to light up long narrow spaces such as tunnels and corridors. Some changes have also been made to the recipes, and the unpowered floodlight is now enabled by default.Version 1.6.8
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6.Version 1.6.7
- Block and item IDs are now auto-assigned.Version 1.6.6
- Floodlight beams no longer prevent tree from growing nearby.Version 1.6.5
- Changed the way the IC2 floodlight handles energy to make it more CPU-efficient, so large lighting networks should now be much more server-friendly. Also, hopefully the log messages some people have been receiving about incorrect IC2 API usage will no longer occur.
- Fixed crash on trying to shift-click in the carbide floodlight GUI.Version 1.6.3
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4.Version 1.6.2
- Simple floodlight recipe can now be enabled with a configuration setting.
- Can shift-right-click on an IC2 floodlight to place a block against it.
- Fixed interference with Railcraft tanks.Version 1.6
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4. I haven't tested the IC2 floodlight myself, but it reportedly works with the IC2 Open Beta 1.108.57.Version 1.5
- The IC2 API is no longer included in the jar. This should make it more robust in the face of minor IC2 API changes.
- The IC2 floodlight now has an integral on-off switch as an alternative to redstone control, to facilitate controlling it by turning the power on and off instead.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.3.Version 1.3.1
- Fixed dropping floodlight beam blocks under various conditions.
- IC2 floodlights now explode if fed with excessive voltage.
- Fixed failure to load when IndustrialCraft2 not present.Version 1.2
- Fuel or power sources now required to run floodlights.Version 1.1
- Fixes some problems concerning transparent blocks placed in the light beam.