World ID mismatch info off bottom of screen

Summertree

Forge version: 6.6.1.523

Other installation in jar: OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_C3

In coremods folder:  GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6, IDResolver-1.4.6.1

In Mods folder: ReiMinimap_v3.2_06, Pam's HarvestCraft zip files

When I load my world, I get what appears to be a blank screen, with just the tiling background image and the buttons saying Yes and No at the bottom.  There is no scrollbar, and no text visible.

[spoiler=Blank with buttons]width=800 height=516http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w358/taerin/Mincraft%20Stuff/initialscreen.jpg[/img]

If I narrow my Minecraft window significantly, I can see "Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches" and some partial lines detailing the errors, but they're cut off on the right and left sides of the screen.  If I widen the window, the text all drops off the bottom of the screen again.

[spoiler=Text cut off]width=629 height=726http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w358/taerin/Mincraft%20Stuff/narrowing.jpg[/img]

Is there a way to enable a scrollbar, so I can read all of this text, and get help from the maker of the mod that's triggering them?

Thanks for your time.

We'll look into the display issues, its odd..

But all of that information is inside the log files that are in your minecraft folder, so you should be able to see it all that way.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon