Forge Error, Ticking Entity/Server Loop/etc only Linux server

Sunnysalas

crashreport below

http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?d5574e5b484f8789#kUOLT4g4fpU0wqvQW7+NS9hzkPIo+6hCrOH5YokLzvU=

forge log below

http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?4e2b1630364c1807#d5HUdffiTpGiyn7TqwH59EA+hgcUmHLw5Qh3dVT4Ugo=

What I found out so far:

The same setup works if the server is run a windows system

Mo Creatures is at fault, judging from DrZharks thread he saw it and thinks it's not mod related, some other guy thinks it's how linux handles tcp connections

It is not the mod load order (i created a vfat mount in /mods just for this purpose, didn't fix it)

a similiar crash from the same problem would be 'server loop' 'server tick' 'server sync'

I posted into DrZharks thread about a conversation had in irc (that it's prolly the mod failing to register the enitites properly)

I also asked him to come to #minecraftforge to brainstorm the problem, I hope he does.

meanwhile he thinks it's a problem that could be fixed on the forge side only

I think since it works on windows, the error can't be with forge or mo creatures

I also tried it on a few linux root servers with completely different setups and in the Zhark thread there's one that tried 4 too and had the same problems.

anyway, I've tested a few creatures and it doesn't affect all, mostly aquatic ones.

Please don't eat me, the least I want to accomplish is to get DrZhark and someone here talking with each other.

Other threads to this were locked due to Mo Creatures being the culprit, I hope this can stay open so I can reproduce some of the other errors and post the logs here.

I'll gladly give more information.

--- edit ---

also i just updated to forge 515 and the error is still there and has been since 493 at least

Stacktrace:

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.EntitySpawnPacket.execute(EntitySpawnPacket.java:175)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:102)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:67)

at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1483)

at di.a(SourceFile:59)

at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)

at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)