are the servers okay

snipy67

I am having trouble downloading forge, it's god awful slow. I managed to download the forge after a couple of failures but when I run the server install and it download the libraries it is slow and eventually stops working and fails. I thought maybe it was my connection so I when I went to my friend’s house earlier today and try installing it there and no luck ether also everything else seems to be working so I just wondering if people are experiencing the same thing?

Update: looks like it was just a temporary thing I think they might have updated the website caught me at a bad time like always.

Just did a speed test on the files server and it seems to be running fine. Your ISP may be having some routing issues connecting to our server. That happens from time to time.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon