Update my mod for pay (resolved)

Lecapria

Hello community. I've worked on my mod for a few years now and finished it in 1.7.10 a while ago. I got a lot of good hours out of it. But my friends want me to update it to 1.8. But I just picked up a second job so I dont think i'll have time to. I was wondering if I could pay someone here to update my mod ^^

i do have a lot of stuff in the mod. it adds a lot of blocks (mostly decorative), foods, mini bosses, ore, armor sets, weapons, biomes, some easter eggs, foliage, a new villager, etc. I can give a feature list to who ever decides to do it. but its way long xD. I'm thinking of paying $20 USD

xD Anyway i looked your mod, except for some blocks that have a custom model it should not be too hard updating that to 1.8 :) Of course i see only the creative inventory (so all the items/blocks), i don't know if there are any dimensions or custom structures or else that need to know the code to be done :)

Don't blame me if i always ask for your help. I just want to learn to be better :)

If that is the only structure then the only hard part (for me) are the block that have a custom model, because i've never tried to make it :) But i guess there will be someone who knows how to do that in 1.8 :)

Don't blame me if i always ask for your help. I just want to learn to be better :)

I'm still trying to finish updating my mod to 1.8 (i'm having issues with fluids), but if you want i can work on it :) Also if you post your source code will be nice, because i can't know if a block or an item have some special properties

yes, i'm really near to finish my mod, hope that there will ben no problems making dimensions :) There only 3 things left to add:

[ul]

• Fluids
  • Dimensions
  • Mobs

[/ul]

As soon as i implement this in my mod i can work on your :) But i think i will start working on it in parallel with this :)

I send you my facebook account via e-mail :) Well is not too bas adding stuff (for example: your half slabs doesn't turn double :P ), but first i should try adding dimensions in my mod, just to see if they are changed in 1.8 xD