Minecraft local server: disconnect.overflow/End of Stream

Kragoth

Hi everyone!

I have created a local minecraft server v1.3.2 with MinecraftForge version 4.0.0.249 and 4 mods:

-Universal Electricity_v0.7.0.97

-ICBM_v0.5.3

-Blastcraft_v0.1.3.89

-OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3

My computer specifics:

Ram:16Gb;

CPU:Intel Core i7-3930k 3.2GHz;

Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1.2Gb

Operating system: Windows 7 64Bit

Minecraft server and client use java7 and each one have 6Gb Ram dedicated.

When i start the server and i connect it with the client, everything is normal but after a few second FPS rate start decreasing(from 210 to 0) then it disconnect the client and give me the message:"Connection Lost, End of Stream"

Also in the command prompt of the server it give me this message when the client is disconnected:

2012-09-07 13:27:31 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] User ******** connecting with mods [universalElectricity, BasicComponents, ICBM, BlastCraft]

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at ako.write(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)

2012-09-07 13:27:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at bd.run(SourceFile:120)

I have tried to reduce the "view-distance" in server.properties from 10 to 4, also with optiFine i reduced all the video option/effects to the minimun...but nothing, the problem persist.

Someone can help me?  :'( :'( :'(

It appears that something is causing your minecraft to lag, and this is the kick you get when your client lags to much.

So, i'd start by extracting each mod and see if you can track it down.

There are currently no known bugs in the latest version of forge that would cause anything like this.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I have created a new world with all the mods, when i start to place mod's blocks, the server begin to work abnormally and the client start lagging,if i place other mod's blocks the client start lagging heavily then he kick me with the same error.

Then i begin to delete the mods(first Blastcraft, second ICBM then Universal Electricity).

if i delete all the mods, the server/client stop lagging(obviously)but if i use one of those( Blastcraft and ICBM are addons of Universal Electricity, they can't work without it) the client crash...

I tried to give more ram(from 6 to 12Gb) to the server but nothing.

i have no idea how to resolve this problem, this isn't a specific error and i can't give you a crash report because...server and client don't crash... :(