***looking for blast resistant ores MOD***

Mutagenic

Hi,

Quite simply put I am looking for a mod that is of course compatible with forge (1.7.2) that will enable me to change the blast resistance of vanilla ores, this would then enable me to mine with TNT  8)

I have done some scouring of the internet and have found some very outdated versions of what I have mentioned above.

So overall I looking for someone to say "here's one that will do the job" or "no choice but to find someone to make one for you". As I have no experience what so ever in coding java etc  :'(

Any help will be greatly appreciated!  :)

A mod like that is veeeeeery easy to make, you literally only need 1 class.

But if you really don't wanna start learning java first, then I could make one really quick...

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

That would be amazing!!! :) Not that I wouldn't want to learn java, just that at the moment I need to learn the basics of any type of coding before I even attempt even this simple "class" as you would say.

But as I said in my OP I would greatly appreciate any help xD Even if you give me a template of some sort for me to learn off specifically for this mod (As I am fairly new to all this), so it would keep me motivated to learn xD