Weird World Loading Bug 1.6.4 Please Help

HaiThere987

Hello,

For some totally unknown reason to me when ever I load my world it is like it resets but all my player data is still there. I keep my inventory but any changes I made to the world ( breaking blocks or placing them ) are gone.

Here is the log. I have it on Media Fire because every time i try to copy it into the text box the tab freezes.

Here is the link: https://www.mediafire.com/?9r9erdz0470944o

Please help me out.

HaiThere987

2014-03-24 19:18:58 [iNFO] [sTDERR] net.minecraft.world.MinecraftException: The save is being accessed from another location, aborting

2014-03-24 19:18:58 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75762_c(SaveHandler.java:101)

Something has corrupted/locked your save folder.

Simple steps would be to reboot your computer to make sure whatever was locking the file is no longer.

As well as going into the save folder and deleting any .lck files that may be in there.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon