1.6 Forge server launchwrapper issue

Kanji

I'm setting up a server with 1.6.x forge server, (i've tried all server jars for 1.6 and up) but each time I use the forge installer 1.6.x it ends up giving me an error telling me

"These libraries failed to download. Try again

net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.8"

I don't know how to get an errorlog from the installer.

The steps I've done to install modify the server.

1. Downloaded the 1.6.4 server Jar

2. Used a .bat file to run the server and get the default files.

3. Used the forge 1.6.4 installer Version 9.11.1.931

4. (extra to fix other library bugs) http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1878220-cant-install-forge-help/

I've also tried with an empty server folder and use the Forge installer. In fact I've tried many other variations, but I can't seem to get forge to install the forge server.

I searched my issue in google and the forums, All people said there's a manual way to do this. I love doing things manually because I can do things step by step to see what goes wrong. If anyone can tell me the manual way to install forge in a 1.6.x server that'll be great. And the last thing I heard of was that I will need to download the launchwrapper v1.8 jar, I have no idea where to find that file.