NoneJenkins Build: #200Downloads: Minecraft Forge 4.0.0 Changelog:
Updated to FML #289
- Minecraft 1.3.2 WHOOT!
- With the merge of the client and server in 1.3, as well as Mojang finally syncing the obfuscation. We are now distributing both the client, and server download, in the same download. This means that there is no Client/Server version. There is only Universal.
- Forge will combine the client and server code at decompile time and create a new workspace for you to work in. This should allow you to easily develop and test your mods for both Local Server, and Remote server. And should allow any forge mod to follow the pattern of releasing a 'universal' package.
- Exposes the full power of the argo, guava, and asm libraries to mods, allow fuller control over the minecraft environment for modders.
- Re-wrote the old handler system to a new event based system, to move Forge more in line with Bukkit, and the future Minecraft API
- Re-orginized the internals of Forge into it's own package, so please do some searching before asking where something went.
- Removed or consolidated many interfaces/functions that were redundant or deprecated.
As ModLoader for 1.3.2 has not come out, we are currently not compatible with it, however, when it comes out, we will update accordingly.
More to come after I have gotten some sleep.