Graphics Drivers

atrain99

I get the "Bad Video Card Drivers" every time with Minecraft 1.3 (vanilla), and I have the Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset. I can't find drivers compatible with this. Any help out there?

EDIT: I think I fixed them, but still, this is a problem that plagues many minecrafters.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Yeah, I had this problem with a friend's ancient laptop once. It was surprisingly easy to fix by going to the manufacturers website and updating from there. It's been about 2 years since then though.

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

Yeah, I had this problem with a friend's ancient laptop once. It was surprisingly easy to fix by going to the manufacturers website and updating from there. It's been about 2 years since then though.

I did that, and it still won't work

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.