All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, I would like to know how to create multiple hitboxes for the player like the ender dragon. I've searched everywhere but I haven't found anything.
  3. FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY is the crypto hero we all need in the ongoing battle against cryptocurrency theft. With the rise in popularity of digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum, crypto crime has also been on the rise as hackers look to steal funds stored in virtual wallets. Many a crypto investor has fallen victim to clever scams and hacking schemes that drain wallets of their precious coins. But fear not, for FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY has arrived as a beacon of hope for those who have had their hard-earned crypto stolen. This service is like a superhero for tracking down lost or stolen cryptocurrency, utilizing their advanced forensic technology and expertise to follow the blockchain paper trail and identify where your funds have gone. Their team of ethical hackers act like detectives, piecing together crypto transactions and unmasking the thieves behind complex cybercrimes. No case is too difficult for FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY; they have recovered millions in stolen crypto assets from around the globe. Their mission is to reunite victims with their lost funds and bring criminals who prey on cryptocurrency investors to justice. With their help, those who have been robbed of their digital fortunes now have a crypto guardian to call upon in their time of need. FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY gives victims the hope that all is not lost forever when crypto theft occurs.For support, Contact details is: TELEGRAM: @FOLKWIN_EXPERT_RECOVERY, EMAIL: FOLKWINEXPERTRECOVERY at TECH-CENTER dot COM, WEBSITE: WWW.FOLKWINEXPERTRECOVERY.COM . are the heroes we need in the ongoing battle to make cryptocurrency ownership safe and secure for all. Get FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY on your side when you have issues like this by dialing: Do this and thank me later. God Blessings to all, I'm forever grateful oh God for the successful recovery. I recommend FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY the best ever and i'm so happy i got all my lost money back. Best Regards. Pamela K Ingram.
  4. Today
  5. Made it work. As a note, one of the times it didn't recognize the recipe cause the MOD_ID constant I was using somewhere was NOT referencing my MOD_ID but rather another static variable with the same name. Maybe OP is having a similar problem
  6. What exactly is the issue?
  7. Nice! Hopefully OP got their shit figured out too 👽
  8. So, I've not found a satisfactory answer for this online. Nor do I find this answer satisfactory. I'm a noob, a rookie, and want to be spoken to as such. There is a .minecraft folder. This is where I access my Minecraft data. From here, I don't know where to go. https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/3dy6kn/how_to_edit_mod_textures/ ^^ This link makes reference to files found within the mod's jar file. I don't even know how to open a jar file. They don't seem to be folders that can be "accessed". Where do I find mod texture assets? They're not in the "assets" folder in .minecraft. All that's in there is a bunch of "file" files with random numbers. I'm so very lost. Respectfully, and sincerely yours, BRizz1111
  9. Yeah sorry i just managed to make it now, i shouldn't have tried to make it work in my head yesterday late at night. It correctly is recognizing the recipe. Im running on some other errors but they are now due to my recipe's inner workings and not the game not recognizing the recipe itself
  10. I need help, I've seen many tutorials and I just can't get my launcher to start once I add forge, maybe it's an easy fix, but I have no idea what to do, I just want to get a few mods, I'm quite desperate...
  11. rftoolsbuilder:shielding_cutout (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),rftoolsstorage:crafting_manager (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),deepresonance:dense_glass (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),restrictions:oneway (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),restrictions:oneway_wall (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_complete (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_pane_complete (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_mossy (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_pane_mossy (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_broken (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_pane_broken (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_broken_mossy (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_pane_broken_mossy (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_vines (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar),lostruins:glassgray3x2_pane_vines (from lostcities-1.19-6.0.24.jar)[13:50:17] [main/INFO] [minecraft/RecipeManager]: Skipping loading recipe supplementaries:inspirations/blackboard_clear as it's serializer returned null[13:50:17] [main/INFO] [minecraft/RecipeManager]: Skipping loading recipe supplementaries:inspirations/flag_dye as it's serializer returned null[13:50:17] [main/INFO] [minecraft/RecipeManager]: Skipping loading recipe supplementaries:inspirations/flag_clear as it's serializer returned null[13:50:17] [main/INFO] [minecraft/RecipeManager]: Loaded 36 recipes[13:50:17] [main/INFO] [Spartan Weaponry/]: Adding Diamond Weapons to the End City Treasure Loot Table![13:50:17] [main/INFO] [Spartan Weaponry/]: Adding Longbow and Heavy Crossbow related loot to the Village Fletcher Loot Table![13:50:18] [main/INFO] [Spartan Weaponry/]: Adding Iron Weapons to the Village Weaponsmith Loot Table![13:50:18] [main/ERROR] [minecraft/ServerFunctionLibrary]: Failed to load function watching:checkjava.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Whilst parsing command on line 1: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error at position 0: <--[HERE]at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:315) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:320) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1770) ~[?:?] {}at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760) ~[?:?] {}at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {}at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {}at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames}at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames}at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {}Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Whilst parsing command on line 1: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error at position 0: <--[HERE]at net.minecraft.commands.CommandFunction.m_77984_(CommandFunction.java:63) ~[server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23299!/:?] {re:classloading}at net.minecraft.server.ServerFunctionLibrary.m_214320_(ServerFunctionLibrary.java:85) ~[server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23299!/:?] {re:classloading}at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768) ~[?:?] {}... 6 more[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: [Automatic Recipe Unlock] Removed 3712 recipe advancements[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [minecraft/AdvancementList]: Loaded 684 advancements[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [at.dy.se.ItemLightLevels/]: Clearing item tag to light level mapping cache[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [sl.ma.fl.tr.FluidContainerTransferManager/]: Loaded 0 dynamic modifiers in 0.246528 ms[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/wax_on with 2 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:adventure/kill_a_mob with 3 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/bred_all_animals with 3 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:adventure/kill_all_mobs with 3 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/make_a_sign_glow with 1 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/balanced_diet with 3 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/plant_seed with 1 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:nether/all_effects with 2 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:husbandry/wax_off with 2 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:adventure/adventuring_time with 1 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [quark/]: Modified advancement minecraft:nether/all_potions with 1 patches[13:50:18] [main/INFO] [supplementaries/]: Loaded 8 flute songs[13:50:20] [main/INFO] [Spartan Weaponry/]: Finished initialising Weapon Traits & Attributes! Took 11.202781ms[13:50:20] [main/INFO] [supplementaries/]: Finished additional setup in 103 ms[13:50:20] [main/WARN] [minecraft/DedicatedServerProperties]: Failed to parse level-type biomesoplenty, defaulting to minecraft:normal[13:50:20] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting minecraft server version 1.19.2[13:50:20] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Loading properties[13:50:20] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Default game type: SURVIVAL[13:50:20] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Generating keypair[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting Minecraft server on :::25983[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerConnectionListener]: Using epoll channel type[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.ca.CaveDweller/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.ca.CaveDweller/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.st.SteveDweller/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.st.SteveDweller/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.sk.Skinstalker/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.sk.SkinwalkerOverhaul/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.sk.SkinwalkerOverhaul/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.go.Goatman/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Thread-0/INFO] [de.ca.go.Goatman/]: Server configuration has been reloaded[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.PlayerSelfLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 torch[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.PlayerSelfLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 glowstone[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.PlayerSelfLightSource/]: item config parser finished, item count: 2[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.PlayerSelfLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 torch[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.PlayerSelfLightSource/]: item config parser finished, item count: 1[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.DroppedItemsLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 torch[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.DroppedItemsLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 glowstone[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.DroppedItemsLightSource/]: item config parser finished, item count: 2[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.DroppedItemsLightSource/]: item config parser identified itemstack 1 torch[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [at.dy.se.mo.DroppedItemsLightSource/]: item config parser finished, item count: 1[13:50:21] [Server thread/INFO] [Framework/]: Loading server configs...[13:50:22] [Server thread/INFO] [terrablender/]: Initialized TerraBlender biomes for level stem minecraft:overworld[13:50:22] [Server thread/INFO] [terrablender/]: Initialized TerraBlender biomes for level stem minecraft:the_nether[13:50:22] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Preparing level "world"[13:50:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Preparing start region for dimension minecraft:overworld[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:40] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:41] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:41] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 0%[13:50:42] [Worker-Main-1/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Preparing spawn area: 17%[13:50:42] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/LoggerChunkProgressListener]: Time elapsed: 7618 ms[13:50:42] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Done (21.501s)! For help, type "help"[13:50:42] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting GS4 status listener[13:50:42] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/GenericThread]: Thread Query Listener started[13:50:42] [Query Listener #1/INFO] [minecraft/QueryThreadGs4]: Query running on :::25983[13:50:42] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.se.pe.PermissionAPI/]: Successfully initialized permission handler forge:default_handler
  12. The conflict arises from discrepancies between different versions of GSON. My suggestion would be to remove your dependency on GSON 2.8.6 and opt for a different approach. Instead of using the static method JsonParser.parseString, you can create a JsonParser object and then use the parse method. JsonParser jsonParser = new JsonParser(); jsonParser.parse(jsonString)
  13. On the download page, click the button for "Show all versions", point at the little i next to the Installer link, and use the Direct Download link that pops up. That should let you download it if you have issues with the adfocus thingy.
  14. I was downloading Forge's installer for the latest Minecraft version. The official Forge page led to the familiar "press skip after countdown" ad page I've gone through many times. This time, the "Skip" button just never showed up after the countdown finished. The page for the ad was clearly bugged, because it showed as a blank white page up to the rows of pixels right at the top, where I saw a sliver of the actual page 2 or so inches tall but with the width of the whole page. I tried different versions (1.20.4 latest and 1.20.2 recommended), refreshing, closing the tab and going there again, to no avail. Then this Forum's signup Security Check wouldn't let me through. I rebooted my PC and now it did work just fine. But the download still doesn't (still no Skip button), even after booting my PC. The the ad was seemingly bugged as well, because it showed as a blank white page up to the rows of pixels right at the top, 2 or so inches tall but the width of the whole page. I even manually scrolled down to its bottom and back up, but that didn't fix it either. I sent a report of the same issue to Adfoc.us, but that led to a page labeled "Just a moment..." that doesn't lead anywhere after 10mins of waiting. Refreshing the page does nothing, and there is no confirmation message in my email. So I don't even know if the report to AdFoc.us went through. I'm stumped.
  15. Did some more testing and found workaround. Newest MC and Forge for it didn't have this problem, also isolated that problem is only with fullscreen, meaning there is problem with exclusive fullscreen handling when application gets moved to background/minimized. So installing this mod fixed problem for MC 1.12.2 and forge for it https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/fullscreen-windowed-borderless-for-minecraft
  16. sure, here's the link, I hope I did what you wrote about, I just didn't quite understand you ( ._.) https://paste.ee/p/ZXHKZ
  17. Keep this post up just in case but I'm using the curseforge launcher and it's working IM SOO HAPPY
  18. Post logs as per https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/125488-rules-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq/ They may have information that will answer these questions.
  19. public class ParticleReboundRecipe implements Recipe<CraftingContainer> { private List<ParticleReboundIngredient> inputs; private ParticleReboundFuel fuel; private ItemStack output; public ParticleReboundRecipe(List<ParticleReboundIngredient> inputs, ParticleReboundFuel fuel, ItemStack output) { this.inputs = inputs; this.fuel = fuel; this.output = output; } // TODO: Implement interface ... // TODO: Move to separate file if desired public record ParticleReboundIngredient(Ingredient ingredient, int count) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundIngredient> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( Ingredient.CODEC.fieldOf("ingredient").forGetter((i) -> i.ingredient), Codec.INT.fieldOf("count").forGetter(i -> i.count) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundIngredient::new) ); } // TODO: Move to separate file if desired public record ParticleReboundFuel(String tag) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundFuel> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group(Codec.STRING.fieldOf("tag").forGetter(f -> f.tag)).apply(builder, ParticleReboundFuel::new) ); public boolean isFuel(ItemStack stack) { // TODO: Check if fuel item matches the tag } } public class Serializer implements RecipeSerializer<ParticleReboundRecipe> { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundRecipe> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( ParticleReboundIngredient.CODEC.listOf().fieldOf("inputs").forGetter(r -> r.inputs), ParticleReboundFuel.CODEC.fieldOf("fuel").forGetter(r -> r.fuel), ItemStack.CODEC.fieldOf("output").forGetter(r -> r.output) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundRecipe::new) ); @Override public @NotNull Codec<ParticleReboundRecipe> codec() { return CODEC; } // TODO: The rest ... } } ?
  20. I'm sure load and SaveAdditional are what you are looking for, probably. Mind sharing your BE class code? You also need to override onLoad method if you haven't
  21. Yesterday
  22. well The problem is the data in mi blockentity, its not being saved when i close the game i put items on it i retrive items from it all just seems good, the problem cames until i close minecraft then when i reload the word i have an older version of the items saved or just an empty briefcase normally when you declare an entity or a block entity or an item capability, forge automatically keeps track of changes and save the data in nbt format all of this by itself in this moments i have some items whit capabilities, those work right i have entities , those also works right but all of mi blockentities all of them are storages briefcase and all of them fails, save the data sometimes most of the time don't well i have only like 3 blockentities up now
  23. So, lately my modloader (curseforge) has been loading 162 mods instead of the 97 that my modpack only has, appart of that, when I try to join onto my public server the curseforge logs just starts spamming "OpenGL debug message: id=1280, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message='GL error GL_INVALID_ENUM'" and just freezes, my drivers are up to date, I've reinstalled curseforge, same with minecraft launcher, the java is updated, I've got enough ram and I got no viruses, Long after all this happened, my game could enter my online server and it didn't register as many mods, even my game was running at 40 fps, now I can't even play multiplayer, and when I try singleplayer, it goes about 20 fps to 10
  24. It does but I'm struggling to see how to make it work in my recipe? (Its structure is the same as OP's, with a serializer subclass)
  25. That looks pretty cool, nice! Sure, so looking at that JSON file I posted, I pretty much made a record class for each "custom" data type in that JSON. The Input is a good example of why ``` "inputs": [ { "ingredient": { "item": "relativedimensions:aberrant_shard" }, "count": 8 } ], ``` So here's the inputs, it's an array, which we can use the Codec builder's builder.listOf to define an array. Each Item is of some arbitrary object with keys "ingredient" (which we know is an Ingredient) and a "count" which is an int. You don't have to have an intermediate class to map this to necessarily but I found that it's just easier to see the data that way, hence the 'ParticleReboundIngredient' represents one of these inputs. Let me know if that makes sense or not.
  26. Pretty much, although all the recipes im planning to make on it are shapeless. The idea is that the chamber uses energy to "fuse" the items in each of the center slots together, in this case an ingot. The two slots at the sides are fuel. (A special kind of wood in this case). Here is an image of the interface just for reference (The center slot is the output) As for the code- Can you elaborate a little bit on it? Seeing three different record classes has confused me a lot. (Elaborate as in why make them in three different records. I understand the code itself more or less)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.