1.5.2Downloads: Minecraft Forge 7.8.1 Changelog:
- Seperated EQUIPPED Item rendered into EQUIPPED and EQUIPPED_FIRST_VERSION
- Many new events for rendering player's and living entities.
- By default Minecraft will now attempt to create a 8-bit stincil buffer for modders to use
- ItemStack sensiive version of canHarvestBlock
- Better support for scala mod development
- Added system for servers to register Dimension information on client's
- Better reporting of mods that cause cyclic sorting issues
- More efficient event bridge classes, lower overhead in event system
- Added many HUD rendering events to allow for custom mod displays
- Disabled ImageIO's file based caching, should speed up texturepack loading and stitching
- Glass panes and Iron Fences will now connect to blocks based on sided solidity
- New EntityLiving sensitive versions of Block.isLadder
- Fixed source install issues on lincus with outdated versions of astyle
- Fixed possible NPE in the new inventory drag mechanics
- Fixed particles rendering behind block break texture, water, and the like
- Fixed bug where water would drop snowballs when displacing snow cover
- Fixed NPW rendering EntityItems with ids <4096 but are not blocks
- Fixed the hotbar not blending with background like it should
- Fixed creative tabs rendeirng with invalid colors when mod items have overlays
- Fixed GL issues caused by custom animations incorrectly binding textures
- Fixed bug where text on inventories may render with unintentional colors
- Fixed village distance checking issue that caused villagers to spawn if the village was far enough away from 0,0
- Fixed bug where you were able to till dirt under other dirt
- Fixed possible exceptions in the Crash Report code that would hide real errors
- Fixed tripwire sid solidity checks
So heres another release. Minecreaft has been fairly stable and Modders have been working there buts of on new and wonderful features.
Everyone is weary of the impending 1.6 release and the new launcher that will come with it.
All I can say right now is that 1.6 will be a great release for Minecraft itself and for Forge.
Expect many new features for both the Modders and Users out there!