Files Server Migration

Guest Mr. Flamegoat

Guest Mr. Flamegoat

Tonight we'll be moving "Files" (files.minecraftforge.net) to a new server. This includes all current and past Forge versions as well as a handful of mods and related tools. This process should be relatively seamless for those that are just looking to download Forge, however, if you are a developer actively pushing to the Forge Maven repository, there's a chance some of your changes may get lost in the transition. This will only be temporary as I will be working to sync the two servers after DNS propagates.

This process will begin shortly and could take several hours.

Again, downloading should not be affected, and any downtime will be very intermittent and short.

However if there are issues these are temporary domains you can use to access the servers:

Old Server: http://files.forgedevelop.com/

New Server: http://files-test.minecraftforge.net/

As always, I will update this thread with more information should anything come up.

Update: Migration is complete!

DNS is nearly completely propagated and pushes should be working. I will sync files later today to make sure nothing was missed.

As always, if you guys experience any issues with anything site related, forums or files, please let me know!