============================================================================

Updated to FML #366

New:

•  
  • Adds a SkyProvider class that can handle the rendering of the sky

• Expose more of the village construction parts for building village piece

• Villager trading, manipulation and village enhancement. Still WIP

• Updated onItemUseFirst call to include the new hit vector information

• Client side only classes are properly annotated, and denied loading on server side

• Add in a utility function that will tell you the context you're running in on either client or server: FMLCommonHandler.getEffectiveSide

• Server mods can now use noClip to push players through solid blocks without is being an invalid move and resetting the players position.

Bug Fix:

•  
  • EntityEvent.CanUpdate now functions properly

• EntityItemPickupEvent nolonger spams the 'pop' sound

• Added timeout to MC's download of sound resouces, allows sounds to play if MC's webservers are unreachable.

• Added and error if channel name is invalid - either too short, or too long for mod devs.

• Added a connect and read timeout for downloading libraries. This should really stop the "waiting forever" at startup screen.

• Fix up ML GUI ticking. Thanks sharose!

• Fixed bug in EntityMinecart that would cause them to fall through the ground at the bottom of slopes.

• Fix vanilla MC packet bugs for remote servers that use blocks with ids > 256

• Fix ModLoader adding XP Smelting

• Changed order in which EntityItemPickupEvent is called, it will no longer be called if the 'delay' on the item is still active.

• EntityItems that are in the world with invalid item stacks will now kill themselves. (Fixes infinite items from items on the ground)

• Added missing server side onBlockStartBreak hook, fixes Sheers.

• Use original minecart drag co-efficients for regular carts.

• Pickblock now replaces the currently selected item if it could not find a empty space.

• Fix textures not applying properly

• Fix lighting issue for air related to 4096 fix.

• Fix call to createTileEntity on blocks that extend BlockContainer.

• FillBucketEvent actually fires now.

• Fix custom items not properly having texture applied for partical effects.

• Fix silk touch on Ender Chests

• Fix keybindings not loading properly from gamesettings file after restart

• Fix placing torches and the like on inverted woden slabs.

This is mainly a bugfix and compatibility fix with ModLoader, now that it is released.

All know compatibility bugs at the time of this posting are fixed.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Yesterday I played Minecraft as usual, but today for some reason the world stopped starting, I will attach a link to the mods, the map and logs pls advise what should I do https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WYV0zIGmWvckW54Q5FvMQhMJJmwQQnRF?usp=sharing
    • I'm creating a custom staff, that can be used like a bow, meaning i can use it and it should "load" the staff.   As far as i can see the interaction is pretty simple: activate the "draw" stage via overriding use and then when the mouse is released the "releaseUsing" and "useOnRelease" methods are called.    What i want to achieve is between the activation and the release: I want to do stuff while it is drawn. For example i want to create particles and i want to stop the "drawn" stage in certain conditions. Is something like this possible and if so, where can i look? I'm also happy with examples from other mods. (For example i think that mana and artifice has something like that with the beam spells, but that mod is not open source).
    • Minecraft Version: 1.8-1.20.X Forge Version: All (Tested on 49.0.27, 11.14.4.1577 and some others) Steps to Reproduce: Setup a server with IPV6 only Setup a docker container with forge Try to connect to the Forge Server Description of issue: Hello, I am reaching out to seek your expertise within this forum to clarify a technical situation I am encountering, suspecting a potential issue related to Forge in a Docker environment, specifically in an IPv6 context. Initial Configuration: Debian 12 server, configured exclusively for IPv6, with Docker installed. Using the Docker image ghcr.io/pterodactyl/yolks:java_17, launching a Minecraft Vanilla server version 1.20.4 proceeds without any issues. Problem: The issue arises when deploying a Minecraft Forge server version 1.20.4 with the same Docker image (ghcr.io/pterodactyl/yolks:java_17), where connecting to the server becomes impossible. Notably, this issue does not occur when launching outside of Docker, where the server functions as expected. Hypothesis: This situation leads me to question the interaction between Forge and Docker, particularly in an IPv6-only configuration, despite several resolution attempts (testing with different versions of Forge, adjusting container network configurations (0.0.0.0, ::/0, and the server's ipv6), trials with various network settings, and modifications of Java options). Further testing was conducted with and without the use of the Pterodactyl game panel, unsuccessfully. The parameter -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=false also did not provide a solution. I tried to do the same things on multiple Minecraft server (include vanilla,spigot,fabric,sponge) and this work fine. The problem only happend with Forge. This issue seem to happend on all forge versions.   I appreciate your time and assistance in advance.
    • The game crashed whilst exception ticking world Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation.equals(Object)" because "this.lootTableId" is null Error given is above. I was already playing for around 15 minutes and wasn't doing anything specific or even breaking anything when the crashed happened. This is update 1.19.2 forge: 43.2.23 Mod list: ESSENTIAL Mod (by SparkUniverse_) Traveler's Titles (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG) Resourceful Config (by ThatGravyBoat) Dynamic Lights (by atomicstrykergrumpy) TenzinLib (by CommodoreThrawn) Nature's Compass (by Chaosyr) Library Ferret - Forge (by jtl_elisa) Cold Sweat (by Mikul) Simple Voice Chat (by henkelmax) Waystones (by BlayTheNinth) Carry On (by Tschipp) [Let's Do] Meadow (by satisfy) Creeper Overhaul (by joosh_7889) AutoRegLib (by Vazkii) Moonlight Lib (by MehVahdJukaar) AppleSkin (by squeek502) Xaero's World Map (by xaero96) Rotten Creatures (by fusionstudiomc) YUNG's API (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG) Village Artifacts (by Lothrazar) Right Click, Get Crops (by TeamCoFH) Supplementaries (by MehVahdJukaar) Automatic Tool Swap (by MelanX) Better Third Person (by Socolio) Supplementaries Squared (by plantspookable) Traveler's Backpack (by Tiviacz1337) Caelus API (Forge/NeoForge) (by TheIllusiveC4) Creatures and Beasts (by joosh_7889) Architectury API (Fabric/Forge/NeoForge) (by shedaniel) Quark Oddities (by Vazkii) Origins (Forge) (by EdwinMindcraft) Villager Names (by Serilum) GeckoLib (by Gecko) Realistic Bees (by Serilum) Illuminations Forge 🔥 (by dimadencep) Serene Seasons (by TheAdubbz) Critters and Companions (by joosh_7889) [Let's Do] Bakery (by satisfy) Falling Leaves (Forge) (by Cheaterpaul) Jade 🔍 (by Snownee) Collective (by Serilum) TerraBlender (Forge) (by TheAdubbz) [Let's Do] API (by Cristelknight) Towns and Towers (by Biban_Auriu) More Villagers (by SameDifferent) Biomes O' Plenty (by Forstride) Goblin Traders (by MrCrayfish) Corpse (by henkelmax) Tree Harvester (by Serilum) Balm (Forge Edition) (by BlayTheNinth) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR) Sound Physics Remastered (by henkelmax) Xaero's Minimap (by xaero96) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) Terralith (by Starmute) Quark (by Vazkii) [Let's Do] Vinery (by satisfy) [Let's Do] Candlelight (by satisfy) Repurposed Structures (Neoforge/Forge) (by telepathicgrunt) Dusty Decorations (by flint_mischiff) Immersive Armors [Fabric/Forge] (by Conczin) Serene Seasons Fix (by Or_OS) Shutup Experimental Settings! (by Corgi_Taco) Skin Layers 3D (Fabric/Forge) (by tr7zw)
    • Make sure Java is running via Nvidia GPU https://windowsreport.com/minecraft-not-using-gpu/  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.