Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Problems with forge for minecraft version 1.6.4  (Read 1376 times)

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
5 Replies
Last post January 15, 2013, 02:04:43 PM
by medbot
2 Replies
Last post December 26, 2013, 08:15:23 PM
by LexManos
2 Replies
Last post May 12, 2014, 08:44:55 PM
by willis.doering
1 Replies
Last post July 07, 2014, 08:36:52 PM
by LexManos
1 Replies
Last post July 08, 2014, 03:39:39 PM
by diesieben07

Offline adris

• Tree Puncher
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • I am new!
    • View Profile
Problems with forge for minecraft version 1.6.4
« on: December 15, 2013, 10:46:05 PM »
Hello,
I've looked everywhere someone can help me with the problem I have ,
Well, I Querio play minecraft forge 1.6.4 with all mods that I use are the version

When I do install minecraft from 1.6.4 version installer bone without use of internet and got ready to use version 1.6.4 and earlier , I 've had since I disconnect the internet and I get even faster. It is clean and up minecraft in there all right.

The problem begins when I want me to forge , really , when I say online installer, I mean the procedure already known to download the version dependent to the forge version of minecraft to use , in this case 1.6.4 , the version downloaded io to forge weighing about 2 MB and proceed to install it.
  Previously I have played minecraft or otherwise not let me install the forge , click- "install client" and this completed successfully , then start minecraft, I choose the version 1.6.4 " and forge some antics " and give a "play " start downloading the latest forge files , but there is a problem because not all are downloaded and ending with "failure ", this procedure requires internet so why call it " online installer " , pardon my ignorance but I'm new to this and the technical name is not me .

Installing the forge in this way several times been a failure and tested in other pc's the same thing happens to me but what is install and play in clean minecraft 1.6.4 presents no problem.

I have read a few days ago on a forum looking for solution to this problem, which have blocked downloads from a website , I do not remember , " amazonw " or something and that is why I can not be in some cases play minecraft in clean and other install forge

Thanks for the page you sent me and download options other questions I formulated
There is the option of " installer" which is what I use and gives that problem
but the other is
"universal"
" changelog"
" javadoc " and
"source" that you can not do with those

Not one of those which is downloaded and drag it into the folder version.jar ?

Here for the error that I get in minecraft :
http://www.mediafire.com/view/gwrobaxxko090vr/error % 20minecraft.txt

I'm using the launcher :
TeamExtreme 2.1.1 minecraft launcher

and forge version of both as universal installer :
forge -1.6.4-9.11.1.953- installer.jar
forge -1.6.4-9.11.1.953- universal.jar

I have read elsewhere that you can not install the forge because majong has changed the domain and you must get the new launcher , that also I got it but only serves to premium and I can not get past the "log in" someone will have a solution for this ?

I hope you can help
thanks for attention

Offline LexManos

• Forge Code God
  • Reality Controller
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 602
  • I am new!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with forge for minecraft version 1.6.4
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 11:28:23 PM »
User was banned for using a 'hacked' launcher. {TeamExtream}
If you don't know how to run a java file you're a moron and should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6uMF-PjGT4
BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn (Because, people asked 0.o)

Close
Please register or Login to join in on the community!